Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krazysl

A Wacky Way At Looking At The Situation

47 posts in this topic

The canucks were 1 of 2 series that was down 3-0

now we are and could be depending on blues, 1 of 5 down 3-1, out of those 5 series one team should be able to comeback and win the series, who do you think can win game 5? IMO canucks, chicago and pitsburgh. Game 6 Vancouver and chicago.

Game 7 Vancouver. Vancouver will be the 4th team in history to come back 3-0.... Go Canucks Go. Wich of the 4 possibly 5 teams down 3-1 do you think that could come back?

What he's saying is that depending on the outcome of the Blues game tonight, there would be 4 or 5 series' in the play-offs where teams are down 3-1.

Of which odds are 1 of them would comeback and win the series, which could be us.

English obviously isn't your first language... well, either that or you don't know how to properly use a keyboard, but I get what you're saying... I'll bite.

I think Pittsburgh has a shot at pulling it off. After that 10-3 blowout, I wouldn't want to be Philly right now.

And obviously the Canucks will win.

You know... I was thinking something very similar this morning... but it all comes back around to one shift, then one period, then one game at a time

English obviously isn't your first language... well, either that or you don't know how to properly use a keyboard, but I get what you're saying...  I'll bite.

I think Pittsburgh has a shot at pulling it off.  After that 10-3 blowout, I wouldn't want to be Philly right now.  

And obviously the Canucks will win.

All I got out of that was the canucks will win the series... maybe

In that case HELL YEAH REVERSE SWEEP BABY! :towel::towel::towel:

Call up Jensen. Bench Raymond.............

trick question for sure

but the last common denominator breaks down to the Vancouver Canucks

okay what do I win?

Could you re-write your post in english? I don't speak the language that you originally posted in

Vancouver.

(I understood it perfectly. Which greatly concerns me)