Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucks10271999

Would You Have Raymond In For Game 5?

114 posts in this topic

i watched game 5 and raymond did not have a good game the first goal was his fault and he did not have a strong performance after that. would you have him for game 5, if not who would play

As much as I dislike Raymond, I'd keep him in. He at least knows what to expect playing with Kes and Burr and his speed throws off the other teams. I dont think he'll make that terrible of a play again (the one on kopitar).

We won the last game. Keep it the way it is.

he was on with kesler and burrows but then got benched and didnt play much after

Raymond is the best of the players available to play so he gets to slot in. I would however have him on the 4th (still gets his PK duty).

Probably. I'm not a huge fan of him anymore though

He made a costly mistake, but unlike the 10 others that made the exact same stupid play it didn't lose us the game. Keep him in, he was still one of the best players in games 1-3 and I expect he'll redeem himself.

no thanks; I'd take him and Kassian out for Ebbett and Bitz (though he's kind of small but he's willing to go the net and should do well on the 3rd line tipping point shots, whereas Bitz, with proper discipline, can be really useful out there too with his size and strength down low; love to see him working with the Twins and giving the Kings fits on the PK if Booth doesn't play well)

Ebbett - Pahlsson - Hansen

I would like to see him in the lineup

He has a ton of speed and he does get a million chances a game who knows one might make its way into the back of the net next game

How come there are no threads like this about Edler and Bieksa for there horrid play in the first 3 games

As much as I dislike Raymond, I'd keep him in. He at least knows what to expect playing with Kes and Burr and his speed throws off the other teams. I dont think he'll make that terrible of a play again (the one on kopitar).