The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would You Have Raymond In For Game 5?

canucks10271999

Nope

Not only because of the blown coverage on the Kopitar goal but also for his uninvolvement in the play all game long

And did anyone see him get totally rag dolled by a Kings' player in the 3rd period? The guy literally took Raymond by the scruff of the sweater and threw him to the ground. He's basically the dorky kid who gets beat up for his lunch money.

You could always play the Raymond drinking game me and some friends have come up with.. Drink up every time the commentator says "Raymond fell over", "The pass just got away from Raymond", or "Raymonds shot just went wide".. You'll be drunk before you know it. Really the biggest problem is running out of alcohol with this game, so prepare in advance.

Yes, but Raymond is a 3rd or 4th line guy at best. Playing him on the top 2 lines by AV makes him a liability and the Kopitar goal almost cost the Canucks the season and more than a million dollars revenue from game 5.

Raymond has been one of our best performers in the playoffs, up to the other night.

There is no way we should hold one bad game against him, when half the team have had nightmares at various times in these playoffs. He has chemistry with Kes and Burr and it is just a matter of time before that whole line lights up.

Having said that I am always happy to get behind whoever AV selects. I just want the team to win and play well.......and hopefully get past this disastrous start.

Archived