Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucks10271999

Why Is The Game Sunday, Didnt We Already Get Are Day Off

68 posts in this topic

A blessing for Daniel but also a curse for the team. The Canucks tend to play worse after a long break at home. I hope AV brings out the whip and make practice mandatory. Kesler and Booth need to learn how to pass the puck again, and also work on his pitiful inaccurate wrist shots.

hopefully the extra days off we help us. I dont personally like the schedule because like the OP says, it may hurt our momentum. But who knows, the last 2 days we had off obviously helped, maybe these 3 days will help :)

THINK POSITIVE PEOPLE. CANUCKS WILL WIN GAME 5!!!!

I don't know where to start here...

If anyone needs a break it's Daniel and Kesler.

Maybe even Raymond to look in the mirror and ask himself if he's really doing all he can to keep his job.

Canucks didn't really deserve to win Game 4 until the powerplay started clicking, but even then we gave up a shorthanded penalty shot on it.

This Canucks team needs a break more than ever before if they're to come back and win this thing - everyone needs to refocus, restart and pretend like its a new series because we can win 3 in a row easily against a Kings team that's got a long time to think about what's going on and start questioning themselves.

Yeah, way easier apparently to post something here than to actually do 5 seconds of research yourself.

So, how do you get nearly 19,000 people into an arena that doesn't hold even 17,000. And who sits where? And where do you put the media and suite owners? And why am I even responding to this?

The break is great for the Canucks, I think it does settle down the Kings momentum too...The Kings are probably still in LA

and they will come in tomorrow. We get more practice with Daniel back in the line up, he gets back into his "shape" that hes

says hes out of...whats scary is that he said this is the worse that hes felt in 5 years, its probably the best most of us will

ever feel in our life times lol. The unfortunate thing is I think the Kings were starting to get tired, this will just rest them up too.

Given some of the really bad mistakes made on this board, typing "are" instead of "our" is forgivable. Haven't any of you caught yourselves typing "Canucks one that last game?" No point in getting all grammar elite.

Anyways, Daniel was a nice spark coming back but even he said he felt in terrible condition. Canucks will have some practices feeling good and being strong. LA will be trying not to lose, we've seen this before in Vancouver.

God I wish that I lived in a city as big a Vancouver... There isn't the slightest chance that a band would play two concerts in a row in any Swedish city... YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!

Elliotte Friedman was on the TEAM this morning. He said to not expect the game before 7 at least...likely 7:30.