Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Why Is The Game Sunday, Didnt We Already Get Are Day Off

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#31 Nordiques_fan

Nordiques_fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

So, how do you get nearly 19,000 people into an arena that doesn't hold even 17,000. And who sits where? And where do you put the media and suite owners? And why am I even responding to this?

A few can sit on Mark Donnelly's lap.

#32 ahf149

ahf149

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

The break is great for the Canucks, I think it does settle down the Kings momentum too...The Kings are probably still in LA
and they will come in tomorrow. We get more practice with Daniel back in the line up, he gets back into his "shape" that hes
says hes out of...whats scary is that he said this is the worse that hes felt in 5 years, its probably the best most of us will
ever feel in our life times lol. The unfortunate thing is I think the Kings were starting to get tired, this will just rest them up too.
Life is short, LIVE IT

#33 the boards

the boards

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Coldplay concerts Friday and Saturday night.

just another reason to not like coldplay as if I needed another.

Good music, but can't stand the voice...

+ is Daniel gets a little more rest
- is I have to wait...

Edited by the boards, 20 April 2012 - 08:22 AM.

Of the dwarves, little is said.

#34 lumberman

lumberman

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

'our' best wishes for your return to spelling school
Posted Image

#35 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

Given some of the really bad mistakes made on this board, typing "are" instead of "our" is forgivable. Haven't any of you caught yourselves typing "Canucks one that last game?" No point in getting all grammar elite.

Anyways, Daniel was a nice spark coming back but even he said he felt in terrible condition. Canucks will have some practices feeling good and being strong. LA will be trying not to lose, we've seen this before in Vancouver.

Edited by TimberWolf, 20 April 2012 - 08:31 AM.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#36 Northern

Northern

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

Got are break
Are break
Are

Hopefully you catch my drift OP.

i see what you did there.... Grammar police. Nice catch. don't know what we would have done without that. Most likely nobody would have known what the OP was trying to say. :blink:

#37 uber_pwnzor

uber_pwnzor

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

God I wish that I lived in a city as big a Vancouver... There isn't the slightest chance that a band would play two concerts in a row in any Swedish city... YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!

#38 JustJokinen!

JustJokinen!

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

Split squad?

#39 JiffyJeff

JiffyJeff

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

Elliotte Friedman was on the TEAM this morning. He said to not expect the game before 7 at least...likely 7:30.

#40 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Bettman OUR responsible for this. ARE fans must speak up.

"Just cause I am from Cali does not mean I am not a Canuck. We are all Canucks!"

Special thanks to Marleau 12 for the siggy...

"Gino's got the Zaaaaaaaaaaaa's"

#41 TotesMagotes

TotesMagotes

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

I like the break. Canucks can come home relax a bit, focus on what they need to do.

Most importantly Daniel Sedin can take a couple extra skate days to get back into game shape. We all know that sometimes players come back from an injury and play GREAT the first game because of the adrenaline rush, then we see a significant drop off in play because they're simply not up to speed.

This is a benefit in the long run guys. Just relax and watch the penguins/flyers game and in a couple days we can watch the Canucks.
Posted Image

#42 jonnycanuck46

jonnycanuck46

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

Got are break
Are break
Are

Hopefully you catch my drift OP.

He's only a boy!!!
Posted Image

Ephesians 2:7-9

"That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

#43 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,051 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

:shock: I can't believe Coldplay has enough fans to do 2 concerts!

Even more shocking is that Rogers Arena even allowed them to book 2 nights this time of year knowing full well that the Canucks would be in the playoffs.

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#44 JustJokinen!

JustJokinen!

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

:shock: I can't believe Coldplay has enough fans to do 2 concerts!

Even more shocking is that Rogers Arena even allowed them to book 2 nights this time of year knowing full well that the Canucks would be in the playoffs.

YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT COLDPLAY THAT WAY

SHUT UP

#45 honey badger36

honey badger36

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

I am so sick of the spelling police it's stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists I am looking for substance period exclamation point.

Edited by snotty snaggler, 20 April 2012 - 10:10 AM.

#46 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

SHUT UP

Please tell me you are joking? Now I am worried about chirping One Direction in fear of you.

"Just cause I am from Cali does not mean I am not a Canuck. We are all Canucks!"

#47 JustJokinen!

JustJokinen!

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

I am so sick of the spelling police its stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists I ma looking for substance period exclamation point.

*It's.

#48 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,051 posts

SHUT UP

TOO LATE! I already did! :P

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#49 JustJokinen!

JustJokinen!

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

Please tell me you are joking? Now I am worried about chirping One Direction in fear of you.

Yes I am joking.

But I'm going to the concert. :ph34r:

#50 honey badger36

honey badger36

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

A few can sit on Mark Donnelly's lap.

not any more he lost a person almost and ps poor distasteful joke. -1000000 to you

#51 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

I am so sick of the spelling police its stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists  I ma looking for substance period exclamation point.

I hate to break it to you, but that was a loooooooong run on sentence. Just sayin.

#52 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Yes I am joking.  

But I'm going to the concert. :ph34r:

In that case, have a beauty time.

#53 CanuckfanRob

CanuckfanRob

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

Given some of the really bad mistakes made on this board, typing "are" instead of "our" is forgivable. Haven't any of you caught yourselves typing "Canucks one that last game?" No point in getting all grammar elite.

Anyways, Daniel was a nice spark coming back but even he said he felt in terrible condition. Canucks will have some practices feeling good and being strong. LA will be trying not to lose, we've seen this before in Vancouver.

No.

#54 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,372 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

I am so sick of the spelling police it's stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists I am looking for substance period exclamation point.

No, it isn't elementary school. But that's about the level of education required to learn the difference between such simple words as "our" and "are". I learned the difference between there, their and they're in grade two. Just as I learned the difference between two, to and too around that time. It's about having an intelligence conversation. I do more reading than posting here and I can tell you that there's many posts I skip over because they're so poorly written.

There's many opinions I disagree with on this board. It's far easier to respect those differing opinions when "dem writed abuv a grayed to level". See what I mean?
Posted Image

#55 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

No, it isn't elementary school. But that's about the level of education required to learn the difference between such simple words as "our" and "are". I learned the difference between there, their and they're in grade two. Just as I learned the difference between two, to and too around that time. It's about having an intelligence conversation. I do more reading than posting here and I can tell you that there's many posts I skip over because they're so poorly written.

There's many opinions I disagree with on this board. It's far easier to respect those differing opinions when "dem writed abuv a grayed to level".  See what I mean?

Ewe tale um Baggins! Eye hav knot ceen ewe poast awn heur en uh wyle.

#56 Tiburon

Tiburon

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,406 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Are break just means that are top scorer gets more rest. Are team could use the extra days off. Are team is not losing momentum don't worry, are team will take this in 7
Posted Image

#57 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,372 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

Ewe tale um Baggins! Eye hav knot ceen ewe poast awn heur en uh wyle.

Best reply I've had in quite a while. Well played and thanks for my laugh of the day. :lol:
Posted Image

#58 GodGivenLaziness

GodGivenLaziness

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

There's many opinions I disagree with on this board. It's far easier to respect those differing opinions when "dem writed abuv a grayed to level". See what I mean?

Shouldn't it be "There are many opnions"? A serious grammatical question, not to be mean or anything.

#59 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Shouldn't it be "There are many opnions"? A serious grammatical question, not to be mean or anything.

What is opnions? Is that like onions paired with OPs from the board? Color me confused.

#60 Demo250

Demo250

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

Are break just means that are top scorer gets more rest. Are team could use the extra days off. Are team is not losing momentum don't worry, are team will take this in 7

Oh you our just so ridiculous. :bigblush:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.