The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why Is The Game Sunday, Didnt We Already Get Are Day Off

canucks10271999

I like the break. Canucks can come home relax a bit, focus on what they need to do.

Most importantly Daniel Sedin can take a couple extra skate days to get back into game shape. We all know that sometimes players come back from an injury and play GREAT the first game because of the adrenaline rush, then we see a significant drop off in play because they're simply not up to speed.

This is a benefit in the long run guys. Just relax and watch the penguins/flyers game and in a couple days we can watch the Canucks.

:shock: I can't believe Coldplay has enough fans to do 2 concerts!

Even more shocking is that Rogers Arena even allowed them to book 2 nights this time of year knowing full well that the Canucks would be in the playoffs.

I am so sick of the spelling police it's stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists I am looking for substance period exclamation point.

I am so sick of the spelling police its stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists I ma looking for substance period exclamation point.

I am so sick of the spelling police its stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists  I ma looking for substance period exclamation point.

Given some of the really bad mistakes made on this board, typing "are" instead of "our" is forgivable. Haven't any of you caught yourselves typing "Canucks one that last game?" No point in getting all grammar elite.

Anyways, Daniel was a nice spark coming back but even he said he felt in terrible condition. Canucks will have some practices feeling good and being strong. LA will be trying not to lose, we've seen this before in Vancouver.

I am so sick of the spelling police it's stupid. This isn't elementary with Miss crankpot were hockey fans with opinions sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones but there are just as many retarded perfectly punctuated posts as great posts with spelling errors. We don't all have editors or are sports Columnists I am looking for substance period exclamation point.

No, it isn't elementary school. But that's about the level of education required to learn the difference between such simple words as "our" and "are". I learned the difference between there, their and they're in grade two. Just as I learned the difference between two, to and too around that time. It's about having an intelligence conversation. I do more reading than posting here and I can tell you that there's many posts I skip over because they're so poorly written.

There's many opinions I disagree with on this board. It's far easier to respect those differing opinions when "dem writed abuv a grayed to level".  See what I mean?

No, it isn't elementary school. But that's about the level of education required to learn the difference between such simple words as "our" and "are". I learned the difference between there, their and they're in grade two. Just as I learned the difference between two, to and too around that time. It's about having an intelligence conversation. I do more reading than posting here and I can tell you that there's many posts I skip over because they're so poorly written.

There's many opinions I disagree with on this board. It's far easier to respect those differing opinions when "dem writed abuv a grayed to level". See what I mean?

Archived