Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Creature Blue Lagoon

Get Loud, Get Proud, Make A Difference On Sunday

15 posts in this topic

I expect the arena to go nuts when Daniel Sedin steps onto the ice. Hopefully Kes and Burr have some magic up their sleeves as well.

In showing my support on Sunday, i'll be wearing this.

KGrHqYOKpkE256jhjOHBN3Pln4rKw_35.jpg

Can't get much more supportive than that!! :towel:

I am driving out from Calgary on Saturday after picking up a pair of tickets yesterday. My first playoff game in many years in Van and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! It is going to be EPIC. I am not returning till Wed so I will be at the Shark Club downtown on Tuesday to support them in GAME #6 also. GO NUCK'S!!! WE ARE ALL CANUCKS!!!!

I am driving out from Calgary on Saturday after picking up a pair of tickets yesterday. My first playoff game in many years in Van and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! It is going to be EPIC. I am not returning till Wed so I will be at the Shark Club downtown on Tuesday to support them in GAME #6 also. GO NUCK'S!!! WE ARE ALL CANUCKS!!!!

I will be yelling from the confines of my living room in Texas. In between checking my phone for updates and playing Angry Birds of course.

They are still waiting to announce it, but as soon as someone hears it will surely be posted.

Yeahhhhhhh not gonna happen. I'm sorry, but it's hard to have a noisy stadium when the whole lower deck is filled with bigwigs constantly checking their blackberries.

I will be yelling from the confines of my living room in Texas. In between checking my phone for updates and playing Angry Birds of course.

Yeah right! Half the people in the lower bowl are texting on their blackberries. What do you expect when the tickets are $300 a piece. Bunch of lame squares. On the contrary I went to a Kings playoff game -- face value $80, row 8 on the blue line. Their crowd blew ours away!