The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Get Loud, Get Proud, Make A Difference On Sunday

This goes out to anyone that is lucky enough to be going to game 5.

Make sure you get loud at Rogers Arena, this could be it, and we want to give the boys the most support as we can.

Whatever the circumstance BE LOUD THROUGHOUT THE GAME.

Even if Lou comes in, shower him with Loooooouuuuuuu's

Give Cory the SCHNEI-DER, SCHNEI-DER

And the ever popular Go-Canucks-Go

Do whatever it takes to make Rogers the loudest barn in the league.

Go-Canucks-Go

I am driving out from Calgary on Saturday after picking up a pair of tickets yesterday. My first playoff game in many years in Van and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! It is going to be EPIC. I am not returning till Wed so I will be at the Shark Club downtown on Tuesday to support them in GAME #6 also. GO NUCK'S!!! WE ARE ALL CANUCKS!!!!

I am driving out from Calgary on Saturday after picking up a pair of tickets yesterday. My first playoff game in many years in Van and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! It is going to be EPIC. I am not returning till Wed so I will be at the Shark Club downtown on Tuesday to support them in GAME #6 also. GO NUCK'S!!! WE ARE ALL CANUCKS!!!!

Yeah right! Half the people in the lower bowl are texting on their blackberries. What do you expect when the tickets are $300 a piece. Bunch of lame squares. On the contrary I went to a Kings playoff game -- face value $80, row 8 on the blue line. Their crowd blew ours away!

Archived