The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Reinventing The Canucks?

realnucksfan2010

Ok so we've hashed the Luo thing to death right, so the next logical question could be..........

IF Luo goes and MG can't sign some of our big names what should MG do to have the same product on the ice that we have now as far as a cup contender is concerned?

This is a hypothetical question brought to me by a family member and I found it interesting and thought i would share!

Go Canucks Go!!!!!!!!!!

Can't sign what big names? Everyone is under contract next year but Raymond, Pahlsson, Gragnani, Salo, Rome, Bitz, Weise, Volpatti, and Ebbett.

You know Salo will sign again if he wants to play. Raymond, who knows what we'll do with him? Pahlsson would *probably* be an easy sign if we wanted him, and everyone else is just the bottom end guys. I think Rome might be re-signed, he is a good cheap depth guy. Who knows what we do with the other guys. Gragnani could be interesting.

I guess you would have to consider that this is hypothetical and there are several potential situations that could play into this, we could try keeping this rather simple instead if picking it apart, after all it is hypothetical.

Well ok say for example we can't resign Kes, Edler, Hammer, Bieksa, and Burr, then what?

I guess you would have to consider that this is hypothetical and there are several potential situations that could play into this, we could try keeping this rather simple instead if picking it apart, after all it is hypothetical.

Well ok say for example we can't resign Kes, Edler, Hammer, Bieksa, and Burr, then what?

Ok so we've hashed the Luo thing to death right, so the next logical question could be..........

IF Luo goes and MG can't sign some of our big names what should MG do to have the same product on the ice that we have now as far as a cup contender is concerned?

This is a hypothetical question brought to me by a family member and I found it interesting and thought i would share!

Go Canucks Go!!!!!!!!!!

Archived