Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler's Broken Stickz

Meet The Newest Wolves

15 posts in this topic

Eddie Lack is the man, so glad Gillis picked him up.

LOL @ the Lack-Jensen interaction

I've said it before and I'll say it again;

Nothing against Lui but MAN do I ever hope Schneids & Lack take over as our keepers for the next few years.

Eddie seems like such a cool guy :)

Eddie Lack is hilarious! theres gonna be a lot of entertainment for us with Lack and Bieksa in the same room next season

They have all of the Shaver's Stream podcasts on iTunes for free. I believe that was episode 61 or something.

But yeah, Eddie is hilarious and the videos with him usually involve a lot of comedy and chirping hahaha, really looking forward to him being on the big team next year, and we have to get Derek Jory to start up the Canucks Podcast again.

he sure does love his short shorts.

He knows how to fit in.

If I had to ride a bus, I'd choose him to sit beside.

he sure does love his short shorts.

Iv'e always liked Luo ,he's a real contender .It's hard to see him here next year with the likes of Schneider and Lack and now with Joe Cannata coming up . Cannata's high school record last season was 16-1-1 ga-1.01 and a save percentage of .968% , this guy sounds better then Corry .Thats hard to believe i know, but we actively went after this guy.I just can't see us being a goalie training ground ,We got Joe for a reason.get a load of this he's from the Boston area !