Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canouver

I Feel So Bad For Luo

74 posts in this topic

Get over it, the series isn't over yet. There's still hockey to be played so be sad after he actually gets traded or our season is over.

He's not getting traded. And he only let in ONE bad goal this series. He played pretty great otherwise. If the rest of the team had showed up to play in games 1 & 2, maybe we wouldnt even be down in the series right now.

the chances of his contract being moved is near impossible, all the stars would have to align. even then what you would get would be garbage. what you get for schneider would be far better. still have eddie lack who looks promising who outplayed both luo and schneider in the preseason.

I don't care so much that there is a chance he is traded as I am annoyed at all the stupid articles on all the main sports pages including NHL home page. "Lu-sing his job?" Oh, how utterly clever. I get that these people have nothing better to do that sensationalize every little story, but I thought that foolish talk was reserved for CDC's Luongo vs. Schneider threads. Seeing supposedly reputable sources and writers jump on this crap is what's really disgusting.

I don't blame Lui at all.

if we let in 8 goals in a game like last year vs Boston. I will blame him badly. But now, I will blame MG and AV most.

Especially AV, he has not inspired the team in playoff and the whole team played like garbage.

I feel for him because he has played well but it's all about who is playing better and the situation the team faces.

He's a good team guy .

Do we really know if Schneid wants to stay, he could request a trade.

He's not getting traded. And he only let in ONE bad goal this series. He played pretty great otherwise. If the rest of the team had showed up to play in games 1 & 2, maybe we wouldnt even be down in the series right now.

Why do u feel bad for lu? lol he's played amazing for the past 2 games...without him we would've been murdered! the switch up...in my opinion.,..was to give it a change. (spice it up) who cares...they both play well ...why make it such a huge deal...! its not lol

Quit feeling bad for Luongo. He could easily charter a helicopter for you and your extended family for the rest of your lives, and still call it chump change.

the chances of his contract being moved is near impossible, all the stars would have to align. even then what you would get would be garbage. what you get for schneider would be far better. still have eddie lack who looks promising who outplayed both luo and schneider in the preseason.

Being top team in the league two years in a row, getting his team within ONE game of the Stanley cup last year. A bad goal or two in this years first round. I would kill to have a goalie like that on our team... Oh , wait...we do, and I am pretty sure he also back stopped Canada to a Gold medal in the Olympics. I love Schneider, but Luongo is still the best goalie in the league.

If/when we get to the second round start Luongo.

6 winning years is a good run for a goalie in Vancouver, I can't picture 10 more with the same guy.

Potvin,Burke,Moog,Essensa,Auld,McClean,Hurst,Cloutier,Racicot,Hedburgh,Flaherty,Johnson,Oulette,Moss,Schwabb,Sabourin,Sanford,Labarbra...

No need to feel bad for Luo, not only is he a pro but he is also a multi millionair, trust me he'll get over this and so will the team!

Like i have said over and over Cory has taken over Luo's job and every one on the team knows it, you can see it on the ice, they play for Cory, and they don't for Luo, very obvious, you can also hear it in their voices in interviews. Luo is very down right now, and if he gets another shot between the pipes in the playoffs he better make good on the chance or he is 100% done here.

So don't feel bad it is all up to him right now, no one else!