Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

Start-Time Of Game Five

7 posts in this topic

I'm so pissed right now! Why would the NHL schedule a west coast game that early?!? Do they not think about the European NHL fans? Seriously? The game starts at 2 am, Swedish time! On a Monday! How the hell am I supposed to watch it? West coast games usually start at 4 am, and that's great; you watch if, and when it's over, around 7, you eat breakfast, and get to school/work. But this? It's gonna be over around 5! WTH?!

/endrant

Maybe it shouldn't have gone in Canucks Talk, but I didn't know where to put it...

deal with it man. i live in korea and it starts same time as i start work that day. can't watch it live, gotta avoid the score all day and watch it later.

Yep. Singapore here, and I'll be up at 8am to watch. More than likely I'll just stay awake, since I do a lot of my international work in the middle of the night anyway. Overseas you get used to catching games at odd times. Superbowl parties here are 7am, with tequila shots, beer, and jalapeno poppers all done by 11am.

you fans are amazing! Just wanted to give you guys some props :towel:

I work from 4:30am to 7:30pm every Sunday so I'm missing the entire game too. My best bet is to PVR it and hope nobody spoils it for me (which will be virtually impossible).