The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bieksa Pretends To Be Kesler

luongo.is.god

At first when I also heard the reporter laughing in the background I thought maybe this is a joke and he is just going with it, but then I saw the comments Bieksa made after about the interview and I clearly know it was real. The reporter is a tool.

The Province’s own Jason Botchford tracked down Bieksa to ask him about the prank and find out why he did it. (Seriously, these are real quotes.)

That guys an idiot. It’s his own fault if he can’t tell the difference between an all star center and a plug defenceman” explained Kevin Bieksa. “He shouldn’t even be allowed in the room.” Bieksa didn’t stop there, as he continued to rip on Dunsmore “He doesn’t know who Ryan Kesler is. Ryan Kesler won a silver medal for them. I did a full 10 maybe 15 minute interview with him, I was telling how I grew up in Livonia”

It is definitely not the reporter in on the joke... the guy is clearly happy he is getting all these great quotes from a player when they normally don't say anything interesting. He is thinking he is going to get a job at ESPN and some sort of award for the story.

Archived