The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brown Hit Play Of The Week?

inkorea

I just dont get the thinking that goes on with nhl.com. They have a poll for play of the week that includes some nice goals such as Neals goal last week vs philli but in the poll they also included the Brown hit on Sedin.

Regardless of if you thought it was a clean or dirty hit do you think it should be celebrated as a play of the week? All the amazing stuff that happened in the first week of the playoffs and the marginal hit on H. Sedin as one of the top three plays of the week?

are you serious? you're actually upset that a great clean hit is on play of the week? That was one of the best hits I have seen for a while. 100% clean, and you all know that if that hit was Edler hitting Brown you would all be fine with it being a play of the week.

are you serious? you're actually upset that a great clean hit is on play of the week? That was one of the best hits I have seen for a while. 100% clean, and you all know that if that hit was Edler hitting Brown you would all be fine with it being a play of the week.

Archived