The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chicago's Top Cop Calls Torres Hit On Hossa 'borderline Criminal'

Ya but Daniel didn't make a seen.

When a player gets taken off on a stretcher,everyone reacts.

The Aaron Rome hit,Horton gets taken off on a stretcher,a long suspension. Sam thing with the hossa hit.

That is what the Canucks should have done with Raymond and d.sedin.

Guest BuckFoston

Not sure I understand some people in here... Because Keith hit one of "our" guys it's ok for Torres or anyone else to level a first class player like Hossa? What does one have directly to do with the other? If Torres leveled Keith, then I could see the connection and an emotional "payback" mentality. The hit by Keith was really bad and he got a suspension, maybe not as long as some may have wanted, but still decent. Torres is an interesting player but "class" is not in his vocabulary. He has nothing to say, is unapologetic, and couldn't even be bothered to say he hoped Hossa was ok - the organization had to say it for him.

Just because teams are hypocritical, doesn't mean their players deserve to be injured, even trashy ones like Marchand, Subban, ect.

Not sure I understand some people in here... Because Keith hit one of "our" guys it's ok for Torres or anyone else to level a first class player like Hossa? What does one have directly to do with the other? If Torres leveled Keith, then I could see the connection and an emotional "payback" mentality. The hit by Keith was really bad and he got a suspension, maybe not as long as some may have wanted, but still decent. Torres is an interesting player but "class" is not in his vocabulary. He has nothing to say, is unapologetic, and couldn't even be bothered to say he hoped Hossa was ok - the organization had to say it for him.

Just because teams are hypocritical, doesn't mean their players deserve to be injured, even trashy ones like Marchand, Subban, ect.

Archived