Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PACHEAT727

Hawks Or Preds?

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather face if we were to make it to the next round?

• Chicago Blackhawks
    • Nashville Predators

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

62 posts in this topic

Just saying IF we were to make it to the next round, our possible opponent's would either be the preds or hawks. Out of the 2 teams who would you rather take on?

Nashville seems to have all the pieces to go all the way...

I would rather take the Blackhawks and beat them twice!

Vote!

Blackhawks of course. Rather not play Pekka so soon. Hawks bring the best out of us also.

Hawks for sure. Preds are damn good, but they are soooooooooooooooooo boring to watch. That detroit series made me fall asleep.

Hawks games are always exciting and I want payback for Duncan Keith's intent to injure Dan Sedin. Imagine 4+ games of running that team into the ground? They are soft as butter and kane/toews would be running for their lives.

Agreed. Both teams will be fun to watch, but the Hawks will wake the sleeping giant

We beat the Preds as well - plus I don't like the Hawks - I'd rather play the Preds - Hawks fans whine to much and Quenneviille is an idiot.

The Blackhawks have weaker goaltending and less skill, so they're the team I would want to play. Plus it would be cool to have played them four years straight.

Blackhawks but Phoenix is gnna win the series so I'm going with phoenix

We are down 3 games to 1, I really don't think the second round opponent is really on the top of anyone's head.

why is this a poll? it's not even a debate.

Jus focus on game 5 . Then game 6 and think positive for game 7 . Because ........................................!

Just saying IF we were to make it to the next round, our possible opponent's would either be the preds or hawks. Out of the 2 teams who would you rather take on?