The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hawks Or Preds?

PACHEAT727

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, who woulda thought that potentially we would see

St. Louis

Nashville

Phoenix

Los Angeles

Washington

Florida

Ottawa

Philadelphia

In the second round ahead of

Vancouver

San Jose

Chicago

Detroit

Pittsburgh

New York

Boston

New Jersey

???

I'd say 'Hawks because it would be easier than Rinne, and the games are always top notch, but it would be much more physical than Nashville, and we would get banged up quite a bit by them.

However, Nashville could unleash the beast that Kesler was last year, something that we definitely need right now.

dont know about everyone else but i am not thinking ahead. We won 1 game, still have a lot of work to do here in the next week or so before we can even think about the next round. I'm personally only thinking about game 5. The previous 4 games mean nothing, we have to come out strong and like AV and the whole team has been saying for the past little while, we have to take it one shift, one period, one game at a time. Forget about the rest of the series right now and focus on bringing the loudest arena to the canucks tonight. Lets make sure LA feel somewhat intimidated, and hopefully the boys will bring another strong game out on the ice for us.

Man, who woulda thought that potentially we would see

St. Louis

Nashville

Phoenix

Los Angeles

Washington

Florida

Ottawa

Philadelphia

In the second round ahead of

Vancouver

San Jose