Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PACHEAT727

Hawks Or Preds?

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather face if we were to make it to the next round?

• Chicago Blackhawks
    • Nashville Predators

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

62 posts in this topic

I'd take the yotes. The only thing thats sinking Chi-town in that series is bad goaltending. With Schneider in net, the Nucks dont have that problem.

If we make it to the second round we would face Phoenix most likely which could be very favorable for us considering the Blues/Preds could be a long series, nevermind the crapcago Blackcocks

Preds. They don't scare me at all. Hawks on the other hand have done many unspeakable things. We bring out the best in them. And that can be good enough to take out anyone.

So... the Yotes are dropping 3 in a row? Good prediction :huh:

And even if Canucks were to face Nashville, I would bet on the Preds to win as they would be way more rested/prepared and Canucks would be coming off an exhausting 7 game series.

Wow really dumb post. As others are pointing out we are 'big time' behind the 8 ball in this series. LA is a very good team and very well coached team. Winning 4 straight against them is highly improbable.

We are down 3 games to 1, I really don't think the second round opponent is really on the top of anyone's head.

If we make it to the second round we would face Phoenix most likely which could be very favorable for us considering the Blues/Preds could be a long series, nevermind the crapcago Blackcocks

The Canucks and their fans should focus on playing hockey against the LA Kings. This series is going to be a long haul.

Let's get through the first round and win it over LA first.

Then bring on the Hawks.........

Just want to get DK back on home ice and see what reception he will get from players and the fans !!!

But again ... Chicago might not even make it through against Phoenix.

The game is tied at 1 a piece and going into OT.

So they could be eliminated tonight !

GO :canucks: GO .... Be Proud .... Be Loud

:emot-parrot: :emot-parrot:15 Wins to Go :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot:

Nashville please.

Not because I think they are easier, it's because every F ing time we face them, the officating fracked up. That's 3 times in a row. It's power plays galore for them. I'm also not sure why it's like that. Right now Phoenix Chicago series, is well reffed, but when its VAncouver , Chicago, it's not.

Its hard to say who will make it in the 2nd round : Nashville and St Louis have finished they're series Phoenix is almost done but the Canucks vs L.A. could go on abit longer. I would personally play phoenix , Nashville was tough to beat for detroit, St Louis has 2 capable goalies and a good group of forwards and d-men , Chicago is chicago , and well Phoenix would be easier to beat with torres gone for the rest of they're playoff run.

Its hard to say who will make it in the 2nd round : Nashville and St Louis have finished they're series Phoenix is almost done but the Canucks vs L.A. could go on abit longer. I would personally play phoenix , Nashville was tough to beat for detroit, St Louis has 2 capable goalies and a good group of forwards and d-men , Chicago is chicago , and well Phoenix would be easier to beat with torres gone for the rest of they're playoff run.

Hawks.

The Preds are a well rounded team this year. Nobody wants to face them.

actually, i wish we meet chicago in the first round. they say only chicago will bring out the best canucks!

Blackhawks but Phoenix is gnna win the series so I'm going with phoenix