The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hawks Or Preds?

PACHEAT727

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So... the Yotes are dropping 3 in a row? Good prediction :huh:

And even if Canucks were to face Nashville, I would bet on the Preds to win as they would be way more rested/prepared and Canucks would be coming off an exhausting 7 game series.

Let's get through the first round and win it over LA first.

Then bring on the Hawks.........

Just want to get DK back on home ice and see what reception he will get from players and the fans !!!

But again ... Chicago might not even make it through against Phoenix.

The game is tied at 1 a piece and going into OT.

So they could be eliminated tonight !

GO :canucks: GO .... Be Proud .... Be Loud

:emot-parrot: :emot-parrot:15 Wins to Go :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot:

Nashville please.

Not because I think they are easier, it's because every F ing time we face them, the officating fracked up. That's 3 times in a row. It's power plays galore for them. I'm also not sure why it's like that. Right now Phoenix Chicago series, is well reffed, but when its VAncouver , Chicago, it's not.

Its hard to say who will make it in the 2nd round : Nashville and St Louis have finished they're series Phoenix is almost done but the Canucks vs L.A. could go on abit longer. I would personally play phoenix , Nashville was tough to beat for detroit, St Louis has 2 capable goalies and a good group of forwards and d-men , Chicago is chicago , and well Phoenix would be easier to beat with torres gone for the rest of they're playoff run.

Its hard to say who will make it in the 2nd round : Nashville and St Louis have finished they're series Phoenix is almost done but the Canucks vs L.A. could go on abit longer. I would personally play phoenix , Nashville was tough to beat for detroit, St Louis has 2 capable goalies and a good group of forwards and d-men , Chicago is chicago , and well Phoenix would be easier to beat with torres gone for the rest of they're playoff run.

Archived