Sign in to follow this  
Incursio

What Are You Currently Playing?

Rate this topic

In Origins my warrior was a champion. No interest in any of the other classes, lol. But I do think I will have to try berserker at some point.

Guest Gumballthechewy

In Origins my warrior was a champion. No interest in any of the other classes, lol. But I do think I will have to try berserker at some point.

My last guy I picked Champion and Berserker. I was thinking Templar/Berserker combo too.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I actually just started playing Skyrim again. I've got 70+ hours in that game and I'm still finding new places to explore, quests to accomplish and stupid people to kill. :P

Edited by Gumballthechewy

I've started to play Guild Wars 2 again. I sold off everything I had from when the game launched and I ended up with just under 2 gold to start my Elementalist.

The game seems to be a lot more fun then I remember it being, but there's practically no one around the starting areas.

I'm playing quite a few games right now. I have a bad habit of starting games before I finish other ones

San Andreas played the best for sure but I felt that Vice city was the one that fully absorbed you.

Couldn't have said it better.

I'm playing quite a few games right now. I have a bad habit of starting games before I finish other ones

tell me about it. I've started infamous, assasins creed (twice), dragon age, and gone on to other games.

gone back to dragon age again, a lot better than I remember it, but also getting bs difficult

Playing Deadly Premonition right now. Have only got through the Prologue and the breakfast the next morning, but what a fun game so far. Great writing and interesting characters. Can't wait to go back home after work and plug away at it.

And I echo what CanuckianOne said, I developed a terrible habit of starting games and not finishing them. It all stated about 5 years ago. I have less time to sit down and devote to gaming, so I rarely finish things now. I did plug away at Skyrim for about 2 months straight, but never finished it. I bought Unchartered 3 for $15, haven't finished it. Bought Dragon Age Origins about 3 years ago, never finished it.

Guest Gumballthechewy

And I echo what CanuckianOne said, I developed a terrible habit of starting games and not finishing them. It all stated about 5 years ago. I have less time to sit down and devote to gaming, so I rarely finish things now.

Sucks gettin' older doesn't it? :P

I have a bit more free time now that I'm not in school full-time (still doing some spring and summer classes, but nowhere near as busy), so I'm catching up on my gaming backlog. I've been playing a lot of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen recently, and I'd like to finally get around to finishing Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance, a game that I played most of the way through a couple of years ago, but didn't have the time to finish until now.

Some others that I've been playing recently:

- the Grim Dawn alpha

- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die

- FTL: Faster Than Light

- XCOM: Enemy Unknown

- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

I'm also really looking forward to Starbound, though I don't expect it to be released for quite some time. It sounds ridiculously ambitious, which could be considered a bit of a warning sign, but hopefully it can deliver somewhat on its promise.

Sucks gettin' older doesn't it? :P

For some maybe, but not for me. I was really happy when I was 20, and I'm even happier now at 30. A good marriage definitely helps that.

Not playing anything at the moment. I really need at least one of these oldschool isometric Kickstarter funded RPGs to be finished. I've played all infinity engine games and Fallouts way too many times and I am not satisfied with those modern day dumb-downed wannabe RPGs...

Edited by GrainWetzky

Guest Gumballthechewy

For some maybe, but not for me. I was really happy when I was 20, and I'm even happier now at 30. A good marriage definitely helps that.

That was a joke.

Everyday I'm a happier that I'm a day older.

Mostly because I survived the previous day more than anything... :P

That was a joke.

Everyday I'm a happier that I'm a day older.

Mostly because I survived the previous day more than anything... :P

You guys make it sounds like you're in your 50s :lol:
  • Upvote 1

Guest Gumballthechewy

You guys make it sounds like you're in your 50s :lol:

I'm halfway there!

With some luck I may get to my forties! :P

I'm halfway there!

With some luck I may get to my forties! :P

I like to look at like this

I'm 22 and if I life to be 80, I'm still have over 70% of my life left

far cry blood dragon before work

Nice. I really want to pick it up. I'm on a "no new games" month though <_< Edited by CanuckianOne