The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

• 4 weeks later...

got an email today regarding my Diablo 3 account saying it had been banned for a hack or third party software talked to a person via chat got it resolved they said to email or chat them back if anything was missing for a rollback

turns out whoever took over my account made a monk level 60 paragon level 100 with 4.3 million gold and pretty decent gear and on my account the collected gold total was 940 million so looks like whoever hacked my account did some farming with it and gave me a decent character

not sure if i get to keep the character or if i will get banned for using it but im going to have some fun with a overpowered character til battlenet tells me otherwise

Just went back to Starcraft.

Two things I find.

One. my 'new' laptop can't keep up with the Zerg creep tumors as it slows down to a crawl until I go 'tumor hunting' which is rather dangerous.

Two. I somehow accidentally host a melee and the other players act like a-holes saying that 'normal speed' is for jerks etc.

I currently play melee at the very hard level. (AI only).

Edited by hudson bay rules

Just finished playing Beyond Two Souls, excellent game. I definitely recommend it to anyone who appreciates a great plot in a game, with in-depth character development and all that. I heard that there are apparently a bunch of different ways the game can end as well, which is really cool. The gameplay isn't that good, but it's better than Heavy Rain. I also have a thing for soundtracks in movies and games, and I've gotta say that the soundtrack in this game is absolutely fantastic. Blew me away, IMO one of the best games of the year

Sanctum 2. It's a tower defence come FPS. Reminds me a lot of Ors Must Die in a sense, but if offers a very different experience. Primary difference being in it's an actual tower defence game with maze planning, rather than traps and whatnot. Not necessarily a better game, but it's worth checking out, especially if you're a fan of Ors Must Die.

Anyone playing the new Batman game it's pretty good, very similar to the previous release, but they've finally improved the boss battles.

playing it and loving it 19 hours in and only 40 percent done i haven't touched the mp or the challenge maps not sure how much that accounts for if it follows the previous games its about 25-30 percent for the maps not sure if mp counts

loving every boss so far actually makes you think on how to attack them in asylum and city i could be on max difficulty and go through every boss without a hit but in origins on normal i have died on a couple of them

story wise so far i have to say its the best of all 3 it's a shame that it is the 3rd game made by a different studio and a prequel so already people are put off by it

i am glad i bought it and hope more people give it a chance the story and voice acting are top notch and i swear i hear mark hamill in the new voice of the Joker it's amazing how close he gets to hamill on certain speeches

Finished Batman Origins about 2 days ago, the reviews for it, I believe, are overly harsh. Thought it was really good.

Downloaded The Wolf Among Us yesterday. WOW! Telltale keeps raising the bar. My wife sat down and watched me play through part 1 yesterday. Great story, terrific voice acting, interesting characters. Must buy!