The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

My goal is to beat every PS1,PS2 and 360 game I own before moving onto the PS4 stuff

I still have to beat Crash 2, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando/Up Your Arsenal, Spiderman 2, CoD: BO2, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Halo Anniversary Edition, Halo 2.

A lot of games I'd have to get through, don't know how I'll ever have the time or will power to beat all of those.

In the last year, I was able to beat the 4 largest games I own. Fallout 3, Fallout: NV, Skyrim, and GTA 5. (Not 100% though, although New Vegas I was very close).

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

Man, oh man. I have games I haven't even played, let alone finished.

- Skyrim: still haven't finished it

- Fallout New Vegas: haven't played it, have had it for about a year and a half

- Dishonored: have had it for a year, still haven't opened it

- Dragon Age Origins: Have had it since release, have played 2 hours of it

- Dead Rising 2: played about half of it

- Mario Kart Wii: Haven't opened it

Edited by Monty

Man, oh man. I have games I haven't even played, let alone finished.

- Skyrim: still haven't finished it

- Fallout New Vegas: haven't played it, have had it for about a year and a half

- Dishonored: have had it for a year, still haven't opened it

- Dragon Age Origins: Have had it since release, have played 2 hours of it

- Dead Rising 2: played about half of it

- Mario Kart Wii: Haven't opened it

One of my favourites from last gen. If you have time, I highly recommend you play it.

• 1 month later...

Downloaded and playing Operation Darkness on the 360.

This game is hated by critics and for good reason.

Camera is awful. Voice acting is pretty bad. The grapics wouldn't be considered good on a psx system and you can only save between fights so you have to watch a ton of unskippable bad voice acting if you fail a scenario.

Yet I am playing it. I have no idea what the appeal is for me, but I am enjoying it. British Werewolves vs Nazi vampires all using authentic WWII weapons in a poor mans final fantasy tactics battle setting. Not bad, really.

Sprinting as a werewolf to take out a Panzer with a bazooka doesn't get old.

Edited by TimberWolf

Playing video games are not what they used to be to me. I just can't pull myself to play them anymore. Every game just feels like a rehash of something I've played earlier.

However, I did finish the second episode of The Wolf Among Us last week. That was fun.

Pokemon Y after finishing Pokemon X not to mention the Pokebank is out now so i was able to transfer all my Pokemon and start a fresh game being able to capture the Y exclusive Pokemon

i got to say the GTS system and even Wonder trade makes filling up that Pokedex so much easier i never got the trade evolution Pokemon back in the day never knew someone with a link cable( yes link cable old school gb color) but now i got Gengar Golem Machamp Alakazam Steelix Scizor and Politoed working on Slowking now got the gen 2 trade evolutions all with Porygon's so far

Funny TW is mentioning Kingdoms of Amalur in this thread.. that's what I'm hashing through right now. It's okay. Gameplay is fun (easy) but I can't give a crap about the world or any characters. (Despite a nice bit of nostalgia hearing Canderous Ordo's voice again.. and I swear I've heard stock Skyrim guards roaming around.)

I picked up used copies of Resident Evil 5 and 6 while I was at it... since I caught the "zombie" bug playing the Last of Us awhile ago. Probably give them a whirl when I'm done with this one.

I'm about to be launching the DayZ early access for the first time. :lol:

This game is quite stable for being an alpha, I'm loving it. The only problem I'm having is while running sometimes you clip into buildings and you get stuck in them and the lack of vehicles right now and having to run so far. But I love the game concept of scavenging for food and gear. My favorite thing to do is hunt bandits and spawn campers, sometimes I think I'm too nice though and its come back to stab me in the back by letting people live and them killing me.

• 1 year later...

Anyone playing the Witcher 3? Played about 2 hours so far, really good game so far. Game looks beautiful and from what I've scene, it's quite deep.

I think a lot of the story would seem pretty confusing at first if you haven't played Assassins of Kings though.

i am currently in a rut and have no clue what to play

i pay for swtor which i enjoy playing the guild i am in has a lot of people i enjoy playing with and talking with on teamspeak but the fact i pay for an mmo i almost feel obligated sometimes to play every single day and if i try to play another game i feel like i am throwing money away when i don't play swtor

i recently got Skyrim put in about 9 hours which was 8 hours more than what i put into Oblivion so it obviously got me hooked but i still ran into a lack of how to progress what skills to upgrade i felt underpowered and no clue what i was capable of attacking until i got spotted and one shot by a tiger

i am literally counting the days til i get to play Batman Arkham Knight i have been waiting for this since 2011 and doing the side mission with Azrael in Arkham City i knew the 3rd game would be epic and it looks like it will deliver i guess long story short i might get into the 3 current arkham games to play through the story collect everything before AK comes out

Mass Effect 3 even though it is a few years old it is still a dam good play through. Considering starting the trilogy over and being a bastard to everyone >)

Do it.

I'm also tempted to go through it again, but I'll let Marauder Shields 'kill' me. He's a hero... he deserves it.

• Upvote 1

Mass Effect 3 even though it is a few years old it is still a dam good play through. Considering starting the trilogy over and being a bastard to everyone >)

Mass Effect 3 is still the golden standard of how not to make a game for me. 3 years later and it's still the worst thing I've ever played. I want to go back and play the first two, but the last game in too many ways makes it all pointless.