The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Mass Effect 3 is still the golden standard of how not to make a game for me. 3 years later and it's still the worst thing I've ever played. I want to go back and play the first two, but the last game in too many ways makes it all pointless.

I think many were disappointed in the story plot holes of 3. For me the continuation was enough. It did seem a little rushed though. 2 was my fave but hated the planet scanning big time. At least in 3 they streamlined that. Felt the controls to be way too sensitive in 3 compared to the first 2.

If you change the difficulty setting you can make for a more diplomatic dialogue based play through ? It does make the story a bit more interesting but way too easy for my liking.

Love your sig BTW ;D

Edited by Mr.DirtyDangles

Just started on Assassin's Creed: Unity, as it took me a year to get through the monster that was Black Flag. I go through fits and starts with AC games but this is already looking good.

What is the difference between Witcher 3 on PC vs PS4? Graphics, etc. Has anyone looked into that?

I was thinking about getting it for PS4 but my brother has it for his PC. Seems kind of dumb getting two copies of one game, right. He can run the game on his just fine, however, I'm not sure I can run it as well as his PC is more advanced than mine. For what it's worth, I can run Skyrim just with little problem, graphics maxed out and with numerous graphics and game play mods (Warzones being the biggest one)

My problem is what I'm not playing. I bought Dark Souls 2 SotfS and Project Cars for PS4 but have barely been playing them. Same with Helldivers and Axiom Verge. Wasn't going to get Edler Scrolls Online but friend asked me too so now I guess I have to go get that too lol. Really enjoyed DA:Inquistion multiplayer so maybe I'll dig it (yep have barely touched DA as well haha!)

I think many were disappointed in the story plot holes of 3. For me the continuation was enough. It did seem a little rushed though. 2 was my fave but hated the planet scanning big time. At least in 3 they streamlined that. Felt the controls to be way too sensitive in 3 compared to the first 2.

If you change the difficulty setting you can make for a more diplomatic dialogue based play through ? It does make the story a bit more interesting but way too easy for my liking.

Love your sig BTW ;D

Interesting. I only played mass effect 3, and I absolutely loved it .

Anyone playing the Witcher 3? Played about 2 hours so far, really good game so far. Game looks beautiful and from what I've scene, it's quite deep.

I think a lot of the story would seem pretty confusing at first if you haven't played Assassins of Kings though.

I am. Haven't played it a lot yet though as I've been pretty busy. I really suck though. Like holy crap. Everything just wastes me. I need to get better with the combat. Amazingly beautiful game though. Holy hell it's beautiful.

My problem is what I'm not playing.

I hear you - I have about 40 hours of Dragon Age Inquisition left, I'm barely 10% into Assassin's Creed Unity, and I have Halo 2-4 to complete. Not to mention I'm adding Elder Scrolls Online next month and probably Witcher 3 then as well! I wish I had a good 4-5 hours every night I could play, as I did before marriage and kids :(

Love your sig BTW ;D

Sorry, I missed this post earlier. It was mostly all of the story choices they made. Or rather how they made them for me, rather than letting me take charge, which was my biggest problem.

Dragon Age Inquisition was a lot more valiant and fleshed out effort in my books by Bioware. Not quite good enough, but it feels like they tried.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...