The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

MLB: The Show, RTTS mode.  The grind is really slow but they took out microtransactions which is good but not a fan of the archtypes.  Made a speedy CF that will top out with 70power (+18 inventory boost) but it's going to take me forever to get him to the show.  Drafted by the Twins, yuck, playing AA ball in Chattanooga lol.

I’ve given in and picked up a copy of No Man’s Sky. Pretty fun game overall if you’re in to slow-paced explore and collect type games. I’m caught in a bit of a glitch right now that’s preventing me from getting out if my first system (no anti-matter or anti-matter blueprint for those of you who know how the game works). I’m trying to decide whether to start a new game or keep grinding for the necessary stuff to get on to other planets.

no mans sky, played that until elite dangerous came out.   biased towards frontier/ elite as i played it on the commodore 64 and amiga.

most of my gaming is top 11 on android, followed by dont starve together which i must say is excellent, yes.... excellent.

also seems games are cheaper for ps4 vs xbox1x.

Edited by TheRocket18

On 5/4/2018 at 5:04 PM, Violator said:

Skyrim for the forth the fifth time on three different consoles.this time is the farthest i have ever gone.

Skyrim for about the billionth time for me. Never fully beaten the game in one playthrough, but I've done probably 95% of what you can do throughout my different playthroughs. I think the highest level I hit was the mid-60s. My current playthrough is at level 29 I believe.

58 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Skyrim for about the billionth time for me. Never fully beaten the game in one playthrough, but I've done probably 95% of what you can do throughout my different playthroughs. I think the highest level I hit was the mid-60s. My current playthrough is at level 29 I believe.

Im grinding my smithing right know never mad dragon armor before i also have 99 on handed never been that high before.

• Like 1

I'm currently playing Pillars of Eternity 2.

Though I'm doing so without finishing Pillars of Eternity 1, which may be a mistake. It's just that I've been waiting for this exact type of game to come out. I mean that as no disrespect to the first game, as that slew of old school CRPG games that came out over the last few years is an awesome trend. But I just kind of stopped playing it part way through.

Between that game, Wasteland 2, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Tyranny, Divinity Original Sin and the such, they all offer something, but because they're near strictly old school send ups, they can be rather limited.

I think they're kind of stuck in a mid 90's structure, before things like Fallout 2, and Dragon Age Origins added more personalised and interactive elements to gameplay narratives. Where a stronger push from the player results in a stronger reaction by the game's story and its characters. Where your intentions are fully realised, played out, and responded to within the game.

Everything about the description of Pillars of Eternity 2 seem to indicate that they've intended to take that jump that no one else wants to make. So I kind of want to see it.

Not much time for games these days...two kids, career and wife all want my attention for some reason.   Lol. 

Been playing Fallout4 since January.  Damn its a long game.  Got other games waiting in the wings (farcry5, COD ww2, Destiny2, AC origins) , but I hate putting one away without finishing it.  I think I have enough games to last a few years at this rate.  Lol.  

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, -AJ- said:

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Violator said:

Im grinding my smithing right know never mad dragon armor before i also have 99 on handed never been that high before.

Yeah I play this still from time to time.  Also never completed the main quest either, I just go off on a tangent.  I bought this again for ps4 with the addons which were new to me.  I just found the new part of the map, I wouldn't of known about it until I saw how to get there on the loading screen.  Lvl 34 Nord currently, 90 smiting and enchanting.  Been raiding old dwarven ruins for materials to level both those up, also adopted a kid and got a fully loaded house.  Truly a masterpiece of a game and one of the few I'd give 10/10, GTA5 is the only other game I could think of that also is a 10.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, luckyjack said:

I play League of Legends mostly. One of my fav games of all times. I found new eSports platfom at https://dreamteam.gg/lol/players where I can choose new teams and take part in different contests so now I can play this game for hours. Want to become a pro gamer in the near future. 

Neat! My brother is looking to see if he can be a pro gamer as well, but in Rocket League. He's definitely extremely good, but still a good ways away from the pros.

7 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Yeah I play this still from time to time.  Also never completed the main quest either, I just go off on a tangent.  I bought this again for ps4 with the addons which were new to me.  I just found the new part of the map, I wouldn't of known about it until I saw how to get there on the loading screen.  Lvl 34 Nord currently, 90 smiting and enchanting.  Been raiding old dwarven ruins for materials to level both those up, also adopted a kid and got a fully loaded house.  Truly a masterpiece of a game and one of the few I'd give 10/10, GTA5 is the only other game I could think of that also is a 10.

I think your talking about solstheim the map is interesting but the main story is kind of $&!# you go to some weird places though.Easy way to level smithing is making jewelry i had so maby diamonds,rubys,saphires and emeralds it was nuts.use gold its more valuable its hard to sell but uf you want to pump up your archery there is a girl thats part of the dawnguard dlc.If you need gold for those there is a gold mine were you can get about 50ore put of just south of markarth.

8 minutes ago, Violator said:

I think your talking about solstheim the map is interesting but the main story is kind of $&!# you go to some weird places though.Easy way to level smithing is making jewelry i had so maby diamonds,rubys,saphires and emeralds it was nuts.use gold its more valuable its hard to sell but uf you want to pump up your archery there is a girl thats part of the dawnguard dlc.If you need gold for those there is a gold mine were you can get about 50ore put of just south of markarth.

Cheat tip for stealth:

Spoiler

find a corner wall, where people are close/ish, press toggle down for stealth mode, use an elastic band(wrap around controller) to keep your character walking into the wall come back in an hour. Check your stealth level-many "power ups" don't have to use  them on stealth either.

Still my favourite game

6 minutes ago, gurn said:

Cheat tip for stealth:

Hide contents

find a corner wall, where people are close/ish, press toggle down for stealth mode, use an elastic band(wrap around controller) to keep your character walking into the wall come back in an hour. Check your stealth level-many "power ups" don't have to use  them on stealth either.

Still my favourite game

Hahahahaha

This still works?

Remember doing it for a nite in oblivion