The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Just got a Vita last night, so I'm playing Uncharted Golden Abyss on it. Also picked up Dungeon Defenders on 360 today.

Edit: Playing the Splinter Cell HD collection as well

Edited by Guest

Xenoblade Chronicles, until my Wii's disc drive died. :( it's gonna be a long 6 or so months before i get to finish it on the Wii U

Harsh dude. How far are you into it?

Harsh dude. How far are you into it?

a little bit after beating Xord for good (I think). my characters are around level 31, and i was somewhere around the Bionis's waist/back on the way to it's head (i know this would mean nothing to anyone who hasn't played it :P). i think it's about 1/4-1/3 of the way through the main story, but i had around 20 hours logged into it or so as I was doing a cornucopia of side-quests along the way. Edited by avelanch

Xbox 360 - Trials Evolution.

SO FUN

1200 Microsoft points and oh so worth it. Lots of tracks to play and an absolutely amazing map editor and easy to use search function. I literally just played a 2D arcade style plane shooter in a motorcycle game FFS.

Buy the game and I promise you won't regret it.

Anyone playing, add me up on the 360 - Niloc009 is my gamertag

I always play the crap out of NHL12. Currently halfway through my second season on BeAPro.

However, I finished The Walking Dead two days ago, going to go back to it tonight and play episode 1 a second time.

Bought Journey yesterday and beat it. It's short but it's worth it for $15. Amazing game and it's beautiful.

Also, I didn't look for all the shiny symbols. If you explore for everything I'm sure you can get another hour out of it.

Also there's trophies to get.

I love the aspect of the game how it just finds a random player for you to play with, and there's no way to communicate with them. Just teamwork.

The 2 games I wish I was playing are Journey and Heavy Rain, but I don't have a PS3.

As for what game I'm actually playing right now, it's Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed. Don't ask why, lol.

B) Great choices.

Heavy Rain....it was awhile ago I played it but now I really want to go through it again. The choices you make in that game really do have a huge impact the whole way through.

I can honestly say a PS3 is worth the price to play Heavy Rain, Journey, God of War 3, and even inFamous 1+2.

I could throw Metal Gear Solid 4 in there, but that's not everyone's type of game.

I would VERY much put ICO+Shadow of the Colossus HD in there, but technically those are PS2 games.

B) Great choices.

Heavy Rain....it was awhile ago I played it but now I really want to go through it again. The choices you make in that game really do have a huge impact the whole way through.

I can honestly say a PS3 is worth the price to play Heavy Rain, Journey, God of War 3, and even inFamous 1+2.

I could throw Metal Gear Solid 4 in there, but that's not everyone's type of game.

I would VERY much put ICO+Shadow of the Colossus HD in there, but technically those are PS2 games.

I liked the Metal Gear games, but I could never get into MGS4. And I never like God of War much in the first place (I realize how alone I am in this, lol)

But it still feels like I should get a PS3 for certain games. I want to borrow one just for the sake of playing Heavy Rain. The idea behind the game is brilliant. Going through a paced story while actually crafting it with my choices. Got shafted by Mass Effect hard in that regard.

I liked the Metal Gear games, but I could never get into MGS4. And I never like God of War much in the first place (I realize how alone I am in this, lol)

But it still feels like I should get a PS3 for certain games. I want to borrow one just for the sake of playing Heavy Rain. The idea behind the game is brilliant. Going through a paced story while actually crafting it with my choices. Got shafted by Mass Effect hard in that regard.

Oh no you're not. I've never liked that series.

Yeah MGS4 actually starts out pretty damn slow. A lot of my time playing it was just for the sake of playing it.

God of War series, I guess the thing that really got me loving it was that it was actually the stories from mythology. GoW got me great marks on mythology in high school. :lol:

Basically everything that happens in the game is in the mythology books, you just minus out Kratos. :P

Heavy Rain is amazing. The only reason I never unlocked all the trophies for it was because I only rented it for a week and got to beat it once. I really wanted to start it again, because there's trophies you get for making certain people survive, or even all of them survive. I had one guy die at the end because I didn't put the button combinations right, lol.