The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Just finished playing Catherine for the first time. What a terrific twist on a puzzle game. Just an absolute blast. At first look, my wife was wondering what twisted game I was playing, but then she couldn't help but take turns playing it with me.

Totally surprised by the ending I received as well. There are a total of 8 different endings, and I was really expecting something different than what I received.

I highly recommend that everyone downloads this from the PSN or XBox live.

Just finished playing Catherine for the first time. What a terrific twist on a puzzle game. Just an absolute blast. At first look, my wife was wondering what twisted game I was playing, but then she couldn't help but take turns playing it with me.

Totally surprised by the ending I received as well. There are a total of 8 different endings, and I was really expecting something different than what I received.

I highly recommend that everyone downloads this from the PSN or XBox live.

Looks like I'm grabbing this soon and finishing it.....

I rented it when it came out but returned it and never played it again...although always wanted to. I think I was stuck at one part that was frustrating the crap out of me.

But really, I'm beating mario 64 again

The water levels suck!

What's wrong with the water levels? The controls are decent. Could use more green shells though. The Eel scared me as a kid.

The Jolly Roger Bay theme is relaxing :)

Edited by Thrill-House

Looks like I'm grabbing this soon and finishing it.....

I rented it when it came out but returned it and never played it again...although always wanted to. I think I was stuck at one part that was frustrating the crap out of me.

You won't regret it. There's something about puzzle games that I find are just impossible to put down, and Catherine is such a great departure from the norm.

There were two levels I found an absolute nightmare to get past, but felt so satisfied when completed. I should also note, my wife has never, ever played any 360 or PS3 game ever. But when she saw Catherine, she just loved the puzzles and Vincent's panicked reactions.

red dead redemption online! finally decided to try the multiplayer and it's actually really fun!

for some reason though, my friend and i can't get in the same game. like we're on different servers or something. and when we send invites neither of us can join each other.

Edited by edler rocks

red dead redemption online! finally decided to try the multiplayer and it's actually really fun!

for some reason though, my friend and i can't get in the same game. like we're on different servers or something. and when we send invites neither of us can join each other.

Are you both in Canada?