The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Just picked up Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP, but playing it on my Vita) and the HD Version of Shadows of the Colossus.

For you that don't know yet. PSN is having it's Summer sale right now.

very slowly working through Deus Ex; Human Revolutions when I can find the time. Such a good RPG, though the controls are odd at first. got it and MW3 at the same time, just stopped playing MW3 after a little bit of campain, too point and shoot for me.

after Deus Ex, gonna work on the original Dragon Age Origions + expansion, which I picked up new for a cool $20 B)

• 1 month later...

Can't ever go wrong with minecraft. Bought it 2 years ago and still play it regularly.

Yeah. I bought it soon after that post.

I already have like over 100h logged...

But since the release of Guild Wars 2, I haven't played anything but it.

Currently playing:

Guild Wars 2

Edited by (>'-')>

very slowly working through Deus Ex; Human Revolutions when I can find the time. Such a good RPG, though the controls are odd at first. got it and MW3 at the same time, just stopped playing MW3 after a little bit of campain, too point and shoot for me.

after Deus Ex, gonna work on the original Dragon Age Origions + expansion, which I picked up new for a cool $20 B)

Deus Ex:HR and Dragon Age Origins are both just terrific games.

Just beat Mass Effect 3. Just a terrific game that totally sucked me in. I played as female Shepherd. IT was worth it for the Lesbian Shower scene :emot-parrot:

This is the decidedly least terrific game I've ever played. God awful Mass Effect 3 was.

I myself was currently playing:

Resident evil Revelations on the 3DS

-The game is great. One of the best in the series.

Replaying Alan Wake

-The game is one of my personal favourites.

Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim

-Done with it's main story, now just finishing up the last of the additions. It was better than I had even expected with regards to it's story.

Lord of the Rings War in the North

-Probably the most average game I've played in my life. Every facet of the game just screams adequate. Lol. Just playing it and going through the motions.

Edited by g_bassi13