The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Second playthrough of Dishonored. Doing a Ghost run on Very Hard difficulty! Going for the no kills + no alerts achievement,

I thought I had explored every single corner of each level but just by playing it differently I've already found several new places and ways to complete missions.

Am finishing up Borderlands 2, while replaying XCOM. But besides that I have started Dishonored as well. I'm only part way through the second mission, but it's been awesome thus far. There's a true element of stealth, along with the incentive to take that more difficult non-lethal route. Great setting, great environments, varied gameplay, and what I would call an interesting set up to it's story that I'm very much looking forward to following through on.

I must enjoy self-destruction because Final Fantasy XIII has emerged as my current addiction. Does anyone actually exp-grind here? I never have until yesterday, and all because I wanted to expand into secondary roles early on in the game for fun (and by fun I mean teaching the characters with the lowest HP all the tank skills)...mostly linear gameplay and monotonous grinding...yeah...this is the life...

Discovering Saints row 2 and 3 are in the spirit of San Andreas. Just wacky fun full of silly surprises.

For example in 2 I was about to head for an activity when this happened:

Just couldn't stop laughing, it was just awful.

Edited by TimberWolf

I must enjoy self-destruction because Final Fantasy XIII has emerged as my current addiction. Does anyone actually exp-grind here? I never have until yesterday, and all because I wanted to expand into secondary roles early on in the game for fun (and by fun I mean teaching the characters with the lowest HP all the tank skills)...mostly linear gameplay and monotonous grinding...yeah...this is the life...

yeah I maxed my crystarium everytime a new section was unlocked, was lots of delicious grinding lol. but it was nothing compared to maxing the sphere grid in ffx. ???? luck spheres

Edited by GodzillaDeuce

yeah I maxed my crystarium everytime a new section was unlocked, was lots of delicious grinding lol. but it was nothing compared to maxing the sphere grid in ffx. ???? luck spheres

I'm glad it caps you out, honestly. I regretted my decision pretty quickly. Made Oerba and it's still too easy. Next time I'll probably just grind up the secondary roles and invest in the primaries by doing missions. I think I'm gonna save the Sphere Grid grinding for the FFX aftergame.

once you max out the sphere grid your characters are ridiculously over powered. I can take down nemesis with a single character. I guess there's still some challenges in the PAL version, but in the NA version there's nothing to match a filled out sphere grid

Unfortunately, mine is NA. Ah well... Just picked up Radiant Historia, of which I have heard nothing but good. I will report with my findings.

• 2 weeks later...

Replaying Kingdom Hearts 1+2. I'd forgotten how truly fantastic these game are. They can appeal to every age group, that's what makes them great. My girlfriend makes fun of me for playing them though...

Those two games literally made me a nicer person. If I still had a tube tv, I'd play replay it instantly.

Haven't played Radiant Historia all that much, but I did grab Rayman Origins on XBL. Lots of fun, but much better co-op than it is solo. I prefer it to NSMB, personally.

Bought it for my youngest brother (11 years old) for his birthday cause it was $10 at walmart and i'd heard great things about it. We ended up playing it 7 hours straight.

Bought it for my youngest brother (11 years old) for his birthday cause it was $10 at walmart and i'd heard great things about it. We ended up playing it 7 hours straight.

It's a riot. Anyone who wants to know, watch JoshJepson and SuperJeenius playing it on youtube. You will be enlightened.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Mostly Minecraft, Skyrim and now Halo 4, but I'm waiting for Xenonauts, I played the demo it looks good. I wasn't really impressed with X-COM Enemy Unknown, it was nothing like how I hoped it would be.

Edited by Gumballthechewy