The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Finally finished Hitman Absolution on the hardest difficulty. Only took me 3 or 4 weeks. About halfway through playing, I had given it a 7/10; however, that score has been lowered to a 5.5/10. Definitely the weakest game in the entire series. It looked beautiful, but the overall tone and pacing of the game was much different than the previous games in the series. Did not like it very much.

• Upvote 1

Uncharted 3, just started, why does everyone like this game, I mean it looks nice, but the gameplay feels weird.

Because the overall story is fantastic, the voice acting and music are perfect, the single player has "WOW" moments all the time, and once you get used to the gameplay I guarantee it will be extremely fun.

• Upvote 1

Because the overall story is fantastic, the voice acting and music are perfect, the single player has "WOW" moments all the time, and once you get used to the gameplay I guarantee it will be extremely fun.

Very rational. In all honesty, I really liked the opening fight scenes while interacting with everything. You are right, the game sounds and looks great, (and I am a graphics hoor (rhymes with floor)). Just need to find the game rythym. I am going to give it a fair shake, as soon as I get tired of horseback riding with guns.

I probably shouldn't mention that I have not played 1 and 2, and that I knew I should have before starting 3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ratchet and clank hd collection great games

ratchet and clank 1 is probably the toughest to get through slowly working through it i have beaten every other ratchet and clank except this one

i don't include full front assault or all 4 one in that list i really hope they do a proper ps3 game like tools of destruction and a crack in time

ratchet and clank hd collection great games

ratchet and clank 1 is probably the toughest to get through slowly working through it i have beaten every other ratchet and clank except this one

i don't include full front assault or all 4 one in that list i really hope they do a proper ps3 game like tools of destruction and a crack in time

I've been looking at those games for awhile now; they look like they offer great gameplay. Especially the new one with online capability.

Fallout 3, I actually managed to manipulate the character creator to make a cutie:

and so I was inspired to do a super good karma run (no stealing, no using scrap metal or purified water to boost karma, only do good) Lot's of fun, since I usually play pragmatics.

Edited by TimberWolf

inFAMOUS

almost God of War 3

inFamous has gameplay similar to Drakes Decpetion, but with more original Prince of Persia added. Really like the way they laid out attacking with spells so far. Seamless asskicking. But I'm guessing most of you knew that already since the game is so old.

Be sure to grab inFAMOUS 2 after.