The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

On 2018-10-17 at 4:43 PM, Cpt.Clutch said:

After 6 months I finally completed Fallout4.  I have this need in me to explore every corner of the map and do every side quest along the way.  

I then completed COD WW2 in two days.  Lol.  Such a short game.  I realize its probably more popular for the PvP aspect, but I tend to stick to just the campaign/Storyline single player stuff.  

Now started on AC Origins.  This is up there with AC2 and Black Flag in my books.  So good.  This will probably take me another 6 months too.  Lol. 

Huge fan of assassins creed since the start but Origins didnt really grab me, I considered it the 2nd worst one behind unity.  Not to discredit your enjoyment I'm glad you like it, you will really enjoy Odyssey then, which is what I'm working on now exploring every corner of the map as you said. Great game.

I've been playing a fair amount of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (PC) lately, have really been enjoying it and it seems to be my favored battle royal game at the moment. Haven't liked a cod game in a long time but they seem to have gotten the mechanics down to a fine art this time. If they keep up the support and map rollout it will be light years ahead of the competition.

On 2018-10-22 at 3:04 AM, ftmN said:

I've been playing a fair amount of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (PC) lately, have really been enjoying it and it seems to be my favored battle royal game at the moment. Haven't liked a cod game in a long time but they seem to have gotten the mechanics down to a fine art this time. If they keep up the support and map rollout it will be light years ahead of the competition.

I've been on Blackout as well, fantastic game. With BFV firestorm delayed it should remain popular for some time. 

1 hour ago, StealthNuck said:

I've been on Blackout as well, fantastic game. With BFV firestorm delayed it should remain popular for some time. 

Been loving the game, however often times (I'm going to say 75% of the time) I get to the end of a match (like 6-10 people remaining) and I get a connection interrupted bug. Super frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing Red Dead Redemption but the animations are way too slow for me. 

It's agonisingly slow doing any sort of action, most likely will return the game back this week. 

Probably not a popular opinion but I can't handle it. 

On 2018-11-09 at 1:32 PM, Duodenum said:

Playing Red Dead Redemption but the animations are way too slow for me. 

It's agonisingly slow doing any sort of action, most likely will return the game back this week. 

Probably not a popular opinion but I can't handle it. 

Just finished the first red dead redemtion just based on this game not sure if im gonna pick up 2.The pase of the game was kind of terrible and it felt like you were going back and forth to much.

3 hours ago, Violator said:

Just finished the first red dead redemtion just based on this game not sure if im gonna pick up 2.The pase of the game was kind of terrible and it felt like you were going back and forth to much.

I actually really liked the 1st one but I had to get rid of number 2.

My friends got me into playing Borderlands 2 again, which I've been spending much of my little amounts of free time on, playing a new sniper-based character.

I'm also still dipping into League now and then and regularly play Rocket League.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 1:47 AM, -AJ- said:

My friends got me into playing Borderlands 2 again, which I've been spending much of my little amounts of free time on, playing a new sniper-based character.

I'm also still dipping into League now and then and regularly play Rocket League.

Love that game. Me and my friend are playing it together at the moment. 

Finally got around to finishing South Park: Stick of Truth. This game was an absolute delight. If you are a South Park fan, Matt and Trey treated you right. The easter eggs are fun and the new content was witty as ever. If anyone has thought of playing this I would easily recommend. It's pretty much a 7-9 hour interactive South Park episode.

• 1 month later...

Anyone playing Apex Legends yet? Free to Play

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about

Downloaded it but only tried the training exercise. Have never played a Battle Royal style FPS.

Only ever played Battlefield franchise FPS games but did not like BF1 as it was dumbed down and have not bought BF5 yet (despite it being much better than BF1 by all accounts).

Have been hearing good things about this game so far.

Edited by AV's Coin