The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

23 hours ago, Chickenspear said:

On Xbox One, Halo 5 (Warzone XP grindin' @ lvl 148) and NHL 19 Franchise mode (Eriksson's in Utica, signed Boeser on an 8 year $5.25m/yr deal, and drafted Kakko). The odd dabble in The Golf Club.

PC, I play poker, and taking it back to the '90s for nostalgia's sake, Heroes of Might and Magic 3. My laptop can't handle any more than that.:(

HMM 3 is epic. I'm gonna put it on my new laptop, play it at work in my downtime.

• Cheers 1

On 3/12/2019 at 8:38 AM, Baer. said:

Europa Universalis 4

How does it compare to previous versions?  I played the original a few times and enjoyed it well enough, but it doesn't work on my PC anymore.  I liked Hearts of Iron 2, which was on a similar platform, but haven't tried the newer ones yet.  HOI2 was decent (aside from crashes), although it got too easy.

Edit: I appreciate any good Grand Strategy suggestions anyone has out there.

Edited by Kragar

17 minutes ago, Kragar said:

How does it compare to previous versions?  I played the original a few times and enjoyed it well enough, but it doesn't work on my PC anymore.  I liked Hearts of Iron 2, which was on a similar platform, but haven't tried the newer ones yet.  HOI2 was decent (aside from crashes), although it got too easy.

Edit: I appreciate any good Grand Strategy suggestions anyone has out there.

It's the first of the series I've played. I currently have just under 500 hours into the game.

HOI4 is known as probably the worst of the Paradox games. Didn't stop me from putting about 200 hours into that game, however I am more into the medieval settings of EU4 and Crusader Kings 2 (my current addiction).

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, Ghostsof1915 said:

World of Warships.

World of Tanks on occasion. 

World of Warplanes rarely. 

ps4?

Im interested in that Dark Remnant game, but with Borderlands 3 right around the corner dunno if I want to pay $50 bucks for it