The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

On 9/9/2019 at 6:53 PM, -AJ- said:

Still keep playing this one myself. So much fun.

It really does bring out the worst in me. I ended up muting my text chat for a while as I was becoming quite toxic as a teammate. Relearned the joy of the game when I just play and forget about bonehead teammates :lol:

Wow!

What a save!

Great Pass!

/s

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Free-Unit said:

It really does bring out the worst in me. I ended up muting my text chat for a while as I was becoming quite toxic as a teammate. Relearned the joy of the game when I just play and forget about bonehead teammates :lol:

Wow!

What a save!

Great Pass!

/s

I've had times where I need to mute chat or just use team chat. I like to think that I'm not affected my the toxicity of others, but this game is a rude reminder that I still can be at my worst moments :lol:

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 5:27 AM, Nucksfollower1983 said:

anyone else here really looking forward to the FF7 remake? If you like rpg's and haven't played the original Final Fantasy 7 for ps1 I would highly recommend it.

Im curious what they did with don corneo and the honey bee inn

*im a huge final fantasy fan, minus the online ones. I bought 7, 8, 9, x and x-2, 12 remastered and the ff15 ps4. I even have 1-6 for emulators on my computer for shiggles. Six is my fav, with seven a very close second

Edited by MystifyNCrucify

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:05 AM, MystifyNCrucify said:

Im curious what they did with don corneo and the honey bee inn

*im a huge final fantasy fan, minus the online ones. I bought 7, 8, 9, x and x-2, 12 remastered and the ff15 ps4. I even have 1-6 for emulators on my computer for shiggles. Six is my fav, with seven a very close second

read an article about it yesterday apparently it will all be in the game the whole cross dressing cloud sequence where you have to rescue tifa, right down to the squat challenge mini game.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing a game called Vigor that's free on Xbox One, I really enjoy it because you can leave the match whenever you feel like it, you're not forced to stay in it the whole time. I've played games like Fortnite, Pubg, Realm Royale, COD one, but lost interest in them quick, but with Vigor I'm not losing interest, if I want to go in a match and try and kill I can, if I want to go into the match and just try and collect resources the whole time I can and leave whenever I feel like it. I also like how the graphics aren't cheap cartoonish like Fortnite, more realistic like COD, and you don't get more than 12 people in a map for online play sometimes less if you're lucky, and the best part it's FREE to play.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 8:43 PM, Free-Unit said:

Wow!

What a save!

Great Pass!

/s

Calculated.

Siiiiiiick!

Thanks!

Reupped my gamepass and downloaded Outerworlds this is the game that fallout 76 never was and bethesda should feel bad about that.The only thing i dont like is the colour pallet its a little to borderlands/shiverisles for me.Lots of hidden and suttle things in the game that make you laugh cause how real they are.