Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2020 at 12:58 PM, Tortorella's Rant said:

Rimworld..

currently married to it.

Anybody else?

Got big time hooked on it this past summer. Just getting back into it now with the 1.1 release. 

1 hour ago, Silky mitts said:

Just started witcher 3. Can't get into it. Gonna go back and finish sekiro.

I found Witcher 3 very hard to get into as well. Very much got the feeling you had to play the previous games first, which I haven't done. 

On 2/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, Silky mitts said:

Just started witcher 3. Can't get into it. Gonna go back and finish sekiro.

On 2/25/2020 at 11:07 AM, -AJ- said:

Got big time hooked on it this past summer. Just getting back into it now with the 1.1 release. 

I found Witcher 3 very hard to get into as well. Very much got the feeling you had to play the previous games first, which I haven't done. 

You could give the Netflix series a try prior to starting it. They have books as well. The game picks up past the point of the TV show. I started with Witcher 3 and found the same but overall it was a good game, but I prefer Skyrim.

I have been playing CoD on hardcore.. it's ok but some of the spawns are laughably bad. Getting tired of it tbh.

I have made my way back to playing some CSGO on the PC.

Computer still handles it well, i'm definitely nowhere near the player I was years ago.

I've been having fun just doing solo que competitive. I do not miss how toxic the community can be, which i'm sure is just like any online community.

I'm only a Gold Nova 1 right now, close to ranking up to GN2. If there is anyone in the Silver/GN range that wants to que up, I'm a solid player with a 'hit or miss' shot from game to game!

• 2 weeks later...

With the lockdown, even working from home has changed considerably. I'd see donors and prospects regularly, but now we've been instructed to keep a distance and only contact our donors via email and phone (which is the right thing). 

Except for 2 years in university back in 2000-2002, I've been exclusively a concole gamer. Doing a lot more Steam lately, especially now. Just finished Not Tonight. In the same vane as Papers, Please (which is one of my all time favourite games). You play as a bouncer in England during Brexit, with more and more crackdown on those not British. Pretty sweet.

nott.jpg

Next game is going to be Hynospace Outlaw. Heard is was fantastic.

Hadn't played my PS4 in months, but dusted if off for the lockdown.

Not going to bother with online stuff, but I'm a sucker for a good story. Just started Red Dead Redemption 2. Enjoyed the first, and so far this one looks even better.