The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider Did Everything

Patrick Jane

Something to think about:

Canucks in this series scored only 8 goals in 5 games and won 1 game in the first round, can't blame Schnieds or Lu one bit

SCF, Canucks scored 8 goals as well in 7 games(2 more games) but won 3 games, but LU gets the entire blame for the loss from everyone....

What does this tell everyone??

Enough said.

Something to think about:

Canucks in this series scored only 8 goals in 5 games and won 1 game in the first round, can't blame Schnieds or Lu one bit

SCF, Canucks scored 8 goals as well but won 3 games, but LU gets the entire blame for the loss from everyone....

What does this tell everyone??

Enough said.

Where's the "beef"...I think a few changes are coming this way, but great season nun the less..."BALLS"

Duncan Keith's hit screwed the Team this year...I hope they change a few rules next year, so the games do not become head hunting 101.

Strange how the US based teams can hack, slash, jump on a player, crosscheck, trip, hold, hook at will and no calls, but if a Canuck player does anything it is called..."CBS CARES CBC DOES NOT".

What I'm worried about is Schnieder is just has the "backup factor". What happens when he becomes starter and plays some stinkers like Luongo? Cory will be the new scapegoat. Vancouver is truly a goalie graveyard destroying an elite goaltender like Luongo. If he is dealt, I wish him the best of luck because Luongo deserved better in his time here.

ppl dont know crap about hockey what did schneider do lose 2/3 luongo took us to the final proven playoff performer and everyone ready to ship him out...what did luongo do wrong???? someone please tell me what he did wrong this season to get traded this is stupid ship out schneider if anyones to blame its kesler what did he do get shut down by mike richards...this team should try to get rick nash

Everyone says a trade involving Schneider and Stamkos is stupid and retarded for even thinking about it but i think it is a VERY reasonable offer.

Only need to add a few draft picks or role players to the deal and it can be a really benefitial deal for both teams.

Schneider would be a starter for Tampa and Tampa really needs a goalie they can rely on instead of blindly having to pick one of the ones they got to stand infront of the net.

Tampa also has St.Louis who is a play maker that can make other people produce on the team.

Stamkos would LOVE to play for Vancouver because why would the highest scoring player want to play on a team that can't make the playoffs? Even though he is a center, we can convert him like we have been doing to all the other centers.

Sedin-Sedin-Stamkos would be lights out with potential of Daniel and Stamkos both reaching 50 goals.

This would allow for kes and burr to play fulltime together.

He's earned the #1 job. Might not have played a whole season, but he played 33 games this season and was brilliant, and was sensational in the playoffs.

As much as I love Luongo, it's time to move on. I'm now convinced that our future is brighter with Schneider, and I say that with no jabs at Roberto so don't get sensitive people. I wish them both the best in their careers.

ppl dont know crap about hockey what did schneider do lose 2/3 luongo took us to the final proven playoff performer and everyone ready to ship him out...what did luongo do wrong???? someone please tell me what he did wrong this season to get traded this is stupid ship out schneider if anyones to blame its kesler what did he do get shut down by mike richards...this team should try to get rick nash

Just look at the stats. Watch the games. Its pretty obvious that Schneider was holding the team in it while the Kings were pressing. Going forward, you have to take age into account, you have to consider cap hit...everything is pointing towards Schneider being the guy to keep. There was a massive gap between Luongo and Schneider this series, even more of a gap than during the regular season.

Archived