The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[P G T ] - Canucks Eliminated

-SN-

Schneider >>> Loungo , We had great times with Lou, great memories but its over now and time to move on, shed the cap space and also get younger in net, Schneids has huge upside of potential. Lou has peaked. Eddie Lack is waiting.

My brother in Edmonton was first to post to my facebook, "and bye bye canucks". At least we made the playoffs the year after our game 7 loss.

Can't wait to hear all this crap from other fans now..

Canucks looked good in the first period, but after that failed to capitalize on their chances and looked completely gassed out there. LA was the better team in most the games this series as sad as it is to say.

Well it's clear that there's a shift in the way the NHL is going to be played. Say goodbye to the days of skilled exciting offensive teams, and say hello to boring trap teams with a bunch of goons and plugs..

St.Louis, LA, Nashville, and Phoenix in the second round? Really? Should be a real real exciting bunch of series...

back to the drawing board

i think gillis really needs to get kes someone to play with , booth isnt the answer

he needs someone to feed him the puck i just hope gillis makes a bold move in the off season that will really help this team

Archived