The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[P G T ] - Canucks Eliminated

-SN-

Well it's clear that there's a shift in the way the NHL is going to be played. Say goodbye to the days of skilled exciting offensive teams, and say hello to boring trap teams with a bunch of goons and plugs..

St.Louis, LA, Nashville, and Phoenix in the second round? Really? Should be a real real exciting bunch of series...

Most disappointing way to end the season. I had high hopes for the team. A.V did a brilliant move by playign Schneider, but in return made a dumb move by playing Raymond. Not sure why. Will never figure it out. Bieska chose the worst time to play his worst game. Not sure what to say, always thought this team was a contender, we either win or lose, inferior teams know how to beat us. Which is trap. I personally don't care what happens to the Kings, but I'm cheering for the Senators.

Sooo... Who to get rid of this off-season? :P

Kesler? Did not utilize his linemates at all... Anyone notice how Booth, and Higgins improved their play after they were put on a different line? Also gave the puck away whenever he was in the offensive zone...

Lu? Cory has proved that he's the number one guy here.

Raymond? nuff said.

So when did you see this game as over?

We played a decent game. And then tried to sit on a lead for 2 periods. Bad F'ing idea. What got me was being completely outplayed for the majority of the night. Without Cory being great and the Canucks being a bit lucky. This was a 5-1 game.

I can't believe my team. The team I watched play all season long. The team that won the president's trophy and had so much potential going into the playoffs. A team that had unfinished business in the playoffs and learned so much from last season. This team allows itself to get so badly outworked and outplayed by a very good but inferioir opponent. Something smells. I can handle losing. But losing like this,when you know your team did not really put up a fight and did not put it's A grade effort out there for a good portion of the series. I know my team too well. There is something seriously wrong with this. They were told to lose. Not in the Bettman post season plan.

See you all next year. Go Preds. They deserve it. Working hard and playing well. Got to cheer for somebody and no Canucks does not mean no hockey. So lets all enjoy the ride and the games as neutrals.

Archived