The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thanks For A Great Season

Pyrene

We're gonna consistantly win 3 banners each year(division, conference, league). Just gonna wait till the day that we dont care about these 3 and go for the forth.

Love the current roster right now but moves have to be made.

Our team is deep but its deep with 2-way- forward that lean mostly towards defence.

Not enough snipers.

Our only pure sniper would be Daniel.

Regular seasons no longer matter to me as a fan of this team. It's all about the playoffs and once again this team falls apart.

So enjoy the presidents trophy you guys lucked into.

Sorry, but have to say it...don't let the door hit ya in the butt.

I go to games during the year and have had a great year. I know, as fans, the only thing we want is a cup. But it just isn't that easy. Obviously.

no remorse love my nucks...

but some players needed a kick to the face Kesler sucked, raymond sucked, PP sucked. our D sucked.

i just hope nothing major changes but we do need some new faces. hope we get a better result next year.

Salo better be back he has been our best D man

sucks that the world ends in December ..........

So because I no longer care about having a great regular season I'm banished? I'd rather the team not coast all season only to fall apart, but that's just me. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

You sound like one of those bandwagoners.

I won't go so far as to say it was a great season, but it was a fun and entertaining one that I enjoyed. The last couple of months we all saw the mediocre play and squeaker wins we were getting and a lot of us were hoping they'd fire it up come playoff time. Sadly with Daniel being out for the first few games and the team not playing in sync it hurt us a lot. Combined with L.A. being really underrated because of their dreadful early season play before the coaching change I think a few of us were blind sided.

It's been a weird playoffs so far though. Pittsburgh was the favorite in the east for many and they got worked over and eliminated. The Stanley cup champs are against the wall with Washington, a team that was mediocre at best all season. Even the Rangers are caught in a strangle hold to the Sens which I don't think many considered a real possibility. Nashville took out Detroit in five which might as well be the end of the world for the Wings with the legacy that team has. Really the only team that's played to expectations so far is St. Louis.

What's done is done however and we'll have the off-season to watch MG make a few moves and see them handle the goalie situation. We still have our great core together for 2013 so no need to despair for long. I'll still be happy to fly the blue in green in the midst of Calgary and endure the hate for the team that I've loved for 30 years.

Archived