The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thanks For A Great Season

Pyrene

Before the trade deadline, the Canucks were for sure picks to reach the Cup Finals again due to their scoring depth. After the deadline and after the Bruins game? Our scoring went down, especially with the loss of Hodgson and we never recovered after that. I think if Schroeder does in fact make the team next year or Rodin, MG might think twice about trading them so quickly. Size is great but we also need depth scoring and our depth right now can't score.

Only depth player that is consistent is Higgins. Raymond (and I hope he isn't re-signed) can NEVER catch a break and Booth isn't consistent enough to pot a goal once every couple of games. Kesler's shots have been getting blocked countless times and his inability to elevate his level of play at the right time is worrisome.

This summer is going to be very interesting...seeing the speculation around coaches, goalies, forwards and whatnot. Thanks for the great regular season, but really, we collapsed in the first round. At least we won't be as battle-weary going into next year as we were this year

Just wasn't our season. Five or so long months till we get to see them play as a team again. Going to be a long long long offseason :( ahhh just doesn't feel right! I guess it's time to heal and rest up for the boys. Next year is definitely are.

Never losing faith! GO CANUCKS GO<3

Cory won 20 of those games. He deserves some credit too.

I'm of the belief that Luongo will be the one delt. I know I've always disliked him, but he deserves a fresh start in an eastern market where the media and fans will not try to destroy him every other night.

So because I no longer care about having a great regular season I'm banished? I'd rather the team not coast all season only to fall apart when it counts, but that's just me. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

You sound like one of those bandwagoners.

Archived