The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thanks For A Great Season

Pyrene

POSITIVE THINGS FOR NEXT YEAR:

- A longer offseason to get healthy and have a stronger season next year.

- Many players core and secondary clutch players (higgins, lappy, manny) signed for next year

- Several RFA's that MG can decide to keep or trade for picks depending on how he feels they performed and if they will fit in the plan (Raymond, Gragnani, Kassian)

- The king's ransom we will get for either Schneider or Luongo

- Knowledge that we have a great young goalie in Lack coming up soon.

- A great contract in Booth that we have for 3 more years, and the time he now has to get better chemistry with the team

-Ballards much better play since his concussion

-TANEV. Enough said.

- Decent cap space to make MG magic moves in the off season

- Salo feeling like hes up for another year.

This wasn't our year, I think 95% of CDCers knew it deep down this season.

I believe in the Canucks. 2013 Stanley Cup Champions!

i wouldnt say vancouver had a decent regular season

for the most part coasted through

other teams seemed to pick up on the system with no adjustments coming from us

and alot of our wins were shootout wins which i dont count as a real win

ive been thinking for a while that we are actually starting to get a wee bit old....deffo not a rebuild but maybe some tweaks

gonna beat a dead horse here but cody for kassian really sucked

It was a consistent season with many wins. It was fun to watch and enjoy. The first 2 games cost us the series. The guys have played too much hockey in the last two years. This is their chance to take a nice break, clear their minds, rest their bodies and go for it next year. I'm excited to see what will happen in the summer and I'll be glued to my TV/laptop in October.

I think I am going to avoid CDC over the off season. People really are miserable pricks. They lost, get over it. I watch the team play and fall in love with the players because they are OUR players, it is OUR team, and no one can take that away from us.

If all you come on here for tonight is to say how crap the team is and that X, Y, and Z need to be traded and fired... Go friggin riot already.... because you are NOT a good fan.

It seems Luo and Schneids held this team together from November to February and then mid March onwards again.

Everybody wants to be a winner so we hope that within the next five months this team gets healed up and stronger.

Excellent goal tending performances.

Sad way to see Luo go if he is indeed gone.

Still love this team.

Anyone who calls the Sedins sisters has no idea what it takes to even play one game of pro hockey. They get beat up and still keep coming. And they WILL BE top 10 in this league for the next 5 years.

Guzzler, he was never 100 per cent this year. I expect him to have better years ahead.

KB3/17, up and down a bit, but still will be a top 4 guy going forward.

Salo, wow, 2nd best D-man on this team all year. So consistent.

Hammer....never let this guy go....

Burr...my favourite Canuck....got separated from his triplets and never got it going this playoffs...but he's still clutch to me...

Lappy, well, I expected more from him all around this season but hey, I still think he has heart

Higgy? went cold at the wrong time

Jannik, lots of respect for this kid...never takes a night off

Mase....should be mased with bear spray and pepper spray....I don't think he's gonna make it...

Bobby Lu....if you stay....you could get 40 wins because you are still THAT GOOD....if you leave, thank you for everything. You have been a joy to watch and you have won us way more games than you have cost us....

Schnieds......you are the future of whatever team you wind up on....

Edler...WTF? Did someone replace your brain with Phanuef's? Still...Eddy, I know you are still top 2 d-man.

Rome/Alberts....didn't see much of you guys this playoffs..would have liked your toughness....

Tanev....for f-sakes...work on your shot....otherwise...you have a bright future

Manny, I hope you are not done, but i dunno

Archived