The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian U Should Train With Gary Roberts This Summer

kassian train!

I really think that Kassian should train with Gary Roberts this summer. He is exactly like hodgson a year ago in the play-offs. Floating around and can't really keep up with the game. But look at how hodgson turned out after training with Gary Roberts in the summer. Kassian should turn out too if not better because I think Gary roberts was also a power forward though i am not sure. Not to mention Stamkos, Skinner, Tavares, and of course hodgson all train with Gary. Kass can really learn a thing or to from those guys this summer if he goes. So Kassian please go and make the fans proud of you next season! Cheers! :towel:

why isn't it happening? gary roberts got a grudge on him or something? its a possibility, stats have shown going to his camp provides results. He could help kass refine his game, and adjust to the nhl level. Gary is a wise, wise man, he would provide such an invaluable experience to zach that would help him throughout his carreer if not life.

It's not like Roberts has unlimited spots, and it does take a certain lifestyle commitment with diet changes and everything that goes along with it.

Not like I hadn't wondered already if it would help him, though.

Kassian should definately see Gary.

Zack needs the conditioning.

He should also see George St Pierre as i doubt this team will ever get serious about having a bonafide heavyweight playing in the roster and i'm getting very sick and tired of watching The Sedins get abused with only chirping and facewashing as retaliation.

He should also see George St Pierre as i doubt this team will ever get serious about having a bonafide heavyweight playing in the roster and i'm getting very sick and tired of watching The Sedins get abused with only chirping and facewashing as retaliation.

Kassian seems to have the size and speed already. Just no hockey sense and skills shown at the moment. So i dont know how gary roberts is going to improve that compared to others.

Also, i hope you arent losing sleep over this you know kassian isnt goin to read this and than call up gary roberts so he can train with cody, stamkos, tavares etc etc lol. Be funny if he trains with the guy he got traded for, plus considering his limited skill level compared to the others lmao

Archived