The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian U Should Train With Gary Roberts This Summer

kassian train!

He should go, along with Jensen, Rodin, and whoever our 1st round pick(s) is(are) this year. Kass needs more conditioning, he is visibly tired at the end of every shift, also, more speed is never bad. It will also give him confidence which was a key part in Hodgsons breakout this year.

Kassian needs to pack on some muscles, he weighs 214, I think 225-230 would be best for him.

Bertuzzi was at his best around 240lbs, he was almost unstoppable when driving to the net or parked infront of it, Kassian with some more muscle weight would unlock the beast mode in him.

Kassian needs to pack on some muscles, he weighs 214, I think 225-230 would be best for him.

Bertuzzi was at his best around 240lbs, he was almost unstoppable when driving to the net or parked infront of it, Kassian with some more muscle weight would unlock the beast mode in him.

Archived