The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Press Conference (including discussion on Coho from MG)

sedinz

I like how he's handling the question about Kesler, pretty much bang on. Players have ups and downs.

Not surprised about the Cody stuff, still think it was a draft day trade so there must have been pressure from BUF of some kind to get it done pre-playoffs.

I say this after watching more than 20 years of this team:

There's too much ego with this organization now, starting with the players on the ice, the management of the team and the management of this forum. They charge tickets at exorbitant prices. While this is a private business and not a charity, they should offer some tickets to those who are less fortunate, given the amount of support that they receive from their fans. These people are really not role models for our kids and it's such a shame.

Trevor's team may not have had the same amount of talent, but they had greater characters and bigger hearts. I miss the '94 team.

Fatigue was an issue -dealt with it.

Game/dynamics changing - 4 teams left with no ppg players. Teams winning now blocks shots, defensive minded.

Believes in offense - more exciting game and, despite the face of things changing, he's resistant to not focus on offense first. Better, more entertaining product.

Archived