The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Press Conference (including discussion on Coho from MG)

sedinz

Just a "state of the union" sort of thing. I don't expect many concrete answers as to the future of anyone on the team. It's going to be a lot fo what went right, what did not go right, "we have to evaluate our team moving forward" and "_____ has a no-trade clause, and we will not ask him to waive it."

Yeah, I suppose I do.

Still don't think he is going to whine tomorrow though. Not much to whine about, we clearly got outplayed and need to change up the gameplan next season. Probably going to be something along the lines of "we are disappointed, blah blah blah".

Blah.

Yeah, I suppose I do.

Still don't think he is going to whine tomorrow though. Not much to whine about, we clearly got outplayed and need to change up the gameplan next season. Probably going to be something along the lines of "we are disappointed, blah blah blah".

Blah.

I disagree a bit. Gillis is not one that admits fault easily. I think he'll say that injuries happen and the team can't use excuses and then he will proceed to make excuses such as the Daniel injury and fatigue from last years run.

Also, 6 is the over/under on how many times the President's Trophy is mentioned by Gillis.

Archived