The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Press Conference (including discussion on Coho from MG)

sedinz

Well the honest question for the fans is how much "gas" does this squad have left ? The prospect pool is really thin...and the stars aren't getting any younger. I understand the idea behind Kassian, like the Hawks though to a lesser degree there is a need for grit and size...

I think this squads time is up, but I don't know what to do to make it work and that is Gillis' job..

I say this after watching more than 20 years of this team:

There's too much ego with this organization now, starting with the players on the ice, the management of the team and the management of this forum. They charge tickets at exorbitant prices. While this is a private business and not a charity, they should offer some tickets to those who are less fortunate, given the amount of support that they receive from their fans. These people are really not role models for our kids and it's such a shame.

Trevor's team may not have had the same amount of talent, but they had greater characters and bigger hearts. I miss the '94 team.

sig is bs except for the phillies gif. grabner wasnt a bad trade...he had one good season and has been a nobody since. coho is a tough loss but i think kass will improve to be just as good in a different way though. coho maybe a naslund but do we need another naslund type player, no.

Well the honest question for the fans is how much "gas" does this squad have left ? The prospect pool is really thin...and the stars aren't getting any younger. I understand the idea behind Kassian, like the Hawks though to a lesser degree there is a need for grit and size...

I think this squads time is up, but I don't know what to do to make it work and that is Gillis' job..

Archived