Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Luongo Get Out Of There, Go To Tampa Bay Or Somewhere ~ Don Cherry

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
157 replies to this topic

#151 D.Doughty

D.Doughty

Canucks Third-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Trade the Fans

#152 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

Ever hear the expression - keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer?

The Flames fans hated Bertuzzi - but when he was there - they loved him.
Same for the Wings.

I'd like to see a Duncan Keith and/or Dustin Brown on this team.

I too would like us to add a Dustin Brown or 2 but not Marchand , after Kesler's diving tryouts this spring and with our history the last thing this team needs is another yappy diver.
Dustin Brown types are far more appealing than the Nose Douche.

Edited by D.J Ball, 24 April 2012 - 07:30 PM.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted ImageBodee, on 18 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/328055-whats-wrong-with-me
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#153 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Trade the Fans

another troll that just joined to flame the boards
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted ImageBodee, on 18 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/328055-whats-wrong-with-me
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#154 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,083 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

I'm afraid I would have to rethink my Canucks loyalty should Ratboy, Keith or Brown ever join this team. I had to face that decision only once before, and that's when there was some talk about the Canucks acquiring Brett Hull. I am a confirmed Canuckaholic but there are just some lines I could never cross....Ratboy, Keith or Brown in a Canucks sweater is that line.

Keeping those enemies closer would mean that somewhere along the line, I would have to support their presence as a Canuck. Just ain't a-gonna happen.

Forgive and forget? ;)

Ratboy - yeah - we don't need him - but the other 2 would add some serious heart and grit to this team.

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#155 blaise

blaise

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

You really think he is purposely doing it? He is too out to lunch to even realize he is doing it.

Guy`s,the reason he pronounces backwards is he`s most likely dislexic,no need to make fun of this.
The guy`s been around and know`s what`s going on, and know`s the workings inside a locker room.
I admit he`s a little quirky,but it`s just a persona he developed ,although contreversial sometimes.
He does still has a job.

Edited by blaise, 24 April 2012 - 09:35 PM.

GO CANUCKS GO

Posted Image
Posted ImageRIP Demitra, Rypien and lokomotiv team Posted Image

#156 Sami Solo

Sami Solo

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Part of the parcel ehh. Do you hear Lundqvuist booed after bad performances? Rinne? Thomas? No you don't. The way this is going it's going to be like Roy/Montreal all over again. It's not "part of the parcel", it's called bad "fans".

Truthfully I don't like Lu but I am certainly not blaming him this year. These boys messed up bad. That said if you have a bad game and you're getting paid millions, expect booing. We aren't the only team that does it. Have you watched a rinne bad game? I haven't. But if you mess up costing your team key games you're going to get it. These are big boys I'm sure theyll do just fine.

#157 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,236 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

I'm afraid I would have to rethink my Canucks loyalty should Ratboy, Keith or Brown ever join this team. I had to face that decision only once before, and that's when there was some talk about the Canucks acquiring Brett Hull. I am a confirmed Canuckaholic but there are just some lines I could never cross....Ratboy, Keith or Brown in a Canucks sweater is that line.

Keeping those enemies closer would mean that somewhere along the line, I would have to support their presence as a Canuck. Just ain't a-gonna happen.

Any supposed Canucks "fan" who wouldn't absolutely freakin LOVE IT if the Canucks acquired Dustin Brown is completely out to lunch.
Posted Image

#158 Onions

Onions

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Any supposed Canucks "fan" who wouldn't absolutely freakin LOVE IT if the Canucks acquired Dustin Brown is completely out to lunch.

funny, that's where i'm going right now.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.