The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Get Out Of There, Go To Tampa Bay Or Somewhere ~ Don Cherry

DaMacNamedDre

I don't see us being able to trade Luongo's contract even if we wanted to. Unless we take on another albatross contract, but how does that make us any better?

The smartest route to take is to trade Schneider cause he has the higher trade value, and we don't have to take an unwanted contract back.

Luongo is good enough for us to win, we just need to upgrade the D.

I don't see us being able to trade Luongo's contract even if we wanted to. Unless we take on another albatross contract, but how does that make us any better?

The smartest route to take is to trade Schneider cause he has the higher trade value, and we don't have to take an unwanted contract back.

Luongo is good enough for us to win, we just need to upgrade the D.

It 'aint booing. It's Luuing.

Seriously though, he's rarely actually been booed. And when he has it's usually after a pretty brutal performance. As for getting booed away, what do you expect? It's part of the parcel.

If Lui goes and Cory stays, we should sign an older experienced back-up for one year to help mentor Cory further, and also consider calling Lack up for a half dozen scattered games to give him a taste .. maybe the new coach will be keener to give young players a chance to impress ..

I have said time and time again that game 1 and 2 has nothing to do with Luongo. He was flat out the best player on the ice. But it seems most fans and management has decided to trade away Luongo. Even the players has chosen Schneider (e.g. they play like crap in front of Luongo, then work 10 times harder when in front of Schneider.) If you ask me it is a done deal.

Thanks for all the memory Luongo. Good luck else where!

So,Gillis states he will give Luo the chance to win a Stanley Cup.

When Corey gets put in the net in game 3 he is asked if he talked to Luo.

No.

Schneider decision-"I encourage everyone to contribute but at the end of the day Alain makes the decision who plays-he is responsible for the line-up."

Talked to Roberto? "No."

What would you do or think or want to do if you were Luo-cut loose by the GM without even discussing it with him?

Archived