The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Interesting Comments By David Booth On Twitter Today

luongo.is.god

Does he also believe that it was God's plan for him to go out and shoot animals for the thrill of it? His preordained destiny or some sht like that? What a moron. You would think that a religious nut might have some sense of morals or consciousness to grasp the wrongness of killing animals just for pure sport. It takes a real idiot to find pleasure in something like that. Imagine going into the mountains and killing a beautiful animal like a mountain goat for fun? Its reprehensible. Animals have rights to live to. They are not put on earth for to be killed for our entertainment.

Does he also believe that it was God's plan for him to go out and shoot animals for the thrill of it? His preordained destiny or some sht like that? What a moron. You would think that a religious nut might have some sense of morals or consciousness to grasp the wrongness of killing animals just for pure sport. It takes a real idiot to find pleasure in something like that. Imagine going into the mountains and killing a beautiful animal like a mountain goat for fun? Its reprehensible. Animals have rights to live to. They are not put on earth for to be killed for our entertainment.

Is it not time the Twins/Bieksa took him aside and informed him about the "Canuck way"

I really question the guy's intellect. The writing was on the wall I suppose when Booth was in tears after being informed he was being traded to Vancouver. Immature and selfish comes to mind. (having watched him do nothing to justify Florida holding onto him in the games I watched him play)

Is it not time the Twins/Bieksa took him aside and informed him about the "Canuck way"

I really question the guy's intellect. The writing was on the wall I suppose when Booth was in tears after being informed he was being traded to Vancouver. Immature and selfish comes to mind. (having watched him do nothing to justify Florida holding onto him in the games I watched him play)

Of all people, Canucks fans shouldn't be questioning anyone's intellect. Some of the comments made re: Booth reflect that.

In a way I really hope the guy is traded soon because he gets picked on mercilessly by his own freaking fanbase. Ridiculing him for crying because he was traded? Why don't you ridicule Daniel Sedin for standing there while he took 8 punches to the face? That's coming from one of the biggest Sedin fans you'll find, by the way.

Archived