The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Poor David Booth

harman_lall

I actually thought his effort was good especially in the final two games with the twins. he was driving to the net as usual and made some good passing plays by gaining entry into the zone, doing a button-hook and dishing it off to a Sedin while driving to the net for a return pass. I thought it was dangerous almost every time. Good alternative to Burrows if you ask me.

People are just butt-hurt about the loss and need to point the blame on somebody. Unfortunately, you could do that for almost every player aside from Schneider, Luongo to an extent, and the Sedins. Everyone else was either making detrimental mistakes, taking bad penalties, or just plain old not producing enough. It was a team loss. stop blaming individuals as if it was only their fault.

OK guys, I'm taking the heat for this one.

I have posters of Luongo, Salo and Daniel Sedin on my wall.

What happens?

Luongo gets eviscerated in the regular season, Salo gets Marchanded, Daniel gets a concussion.

I put up a poster of Kesler, and he disappears.

I put up the Province poster of David Booth and he goes goalless in the series.

I put up a poster of Hamhuis and he falls and gives the puck to Stoll.

The clincher?

I've had a poster of Raymond up since 2010.

Obviously I've got some supernatural influence or something.

BUT DON'T WORRY.

I'm going to paint a huge Tim Thomas mural on my wall next.

OK guys, I'm taking the heat for this one.

I have posters of Luongo, Salo and Daniel Sedin on my wall.

What happens?

Luongo gets eviscerated in the regular season, Salo gets Marchanded, Daniel gets a concussion.

I put up a poster of Kesler, and he disappears.

I put up the Province poster of David Booth and he goes goalless in the series.

I put up a poster of Hamhuis and he falls and gives the puck to Stoll.

The clincher?

I've had a poster of Raymond up since 2010.

Obviously I've got some supernatural influence or something.

BUT DON'T WORRY.

I'm going to paint a huge Tim Thomas mural on my wall next.

For a player that AV says doesn't know how to pass he looked like he pretty descent at it playing with the Sedins.

Compared to the nonexistent passing between Kesler and himself.

Lets hope Kesler now realizes he's not a 40 goal scorer and starts playing a more complete game again like a few years ago.

Hey Kes most of those 40 were tip ins in front of the net. He may get 40 goals again pulling a Holmstrom if front of the net but must remember he's no sniper but a solid two way player who can score some.

I think he wishes his game was more like Samuelsson's.

Honestly,any pro at the NHL level should feel as though they are the most special,cared for people in the world.

They have the very best of everything life has to offer and all they have to do is give it a 100% effort for five to twenty five minutes 82 times in a year.

Booth is cerebral.He can handle getting on a jet today and heading back home to Florida.

That pissed me off like you would not believe

The guy did nothing to help his team and he seems perfectly content to attribute every failure to God or karma or fate or whatever

$4.25 million - at least have some standards and have the guts to admit a portion of the blame

Why are you pissed at someone reproducing inspirational quotes? What does that say about you?

And where and when exactly does the man blame God or anyone else for his failures?

As for he did nothing to help his team. Wrong. He got 16 goals and 13 assists in his short time here so far, got an assist and took no penalties in the playoffs, and was already voted most exciting player on the team this season. I think he has a bright future here, and he is only 1 year older than Schneider, with fewer games played than him as a Canuck.

I'm more pissed at overreactive mod's that post male avatars when they're really women.

Archived