Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Poor David Booth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 nuck nit

nuck nit

Canucks Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,149 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

I think he wishes his game was more like Samuelsson's.

Honestly,any pro at the NHL level should feel as though they are the most special,cared for people in the world.

They have the very best of everything life has to offer and all they have to do is give it a 100% effort for five to twenty five minutes 82 times in a year.

Booth is cerebral.He can handle getting on a jet today and heading back home to Florida.

#32 Hotdawg

Hotdawg

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

That pissed me off like you would not believe
The guy did nothing to help his team and he seems perfectly content to attribute every failure to God or karma or fate or whatever
$4.25 million - at least have some standards and have the guts to admit a portion of the blame

Why are you pissed at someone reproducing inspirational quotes? What does that say about you?
And where and when exactly does the man blame God or anyone else for his failures?
As for he did nothing to help his team. Wrong. He got 16 goals and 13 assists in his short time here so far, got an assist and took no penalties in the playoffs, and was already voted most exciting player on the team this season. I think he has a bright future here, and he is only 1 year older than Schneider, with fewer games played than him as a Canuck.
I'm more pissed at overreactive mod's that post male avatars when they're really women.

#33 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,829 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

Why are you pissed at someone reproducing inspirational quotes? What does that say about you?
And where and when exactly does the man blame God or anyone else for his failures?
As for he did nothing to help his team. Wrong. He got 16 goals and 13 assists in his short time here so far, got an assist and took no penalties in the playoffs, and was already voted most exciting player on the team this season. I think he has a bright future here, and he is only 1 year older than Schneider, with fewer games played than him as a Canuck.
I'm more pissed at overreactive mod's that post male avatars when they're really women.

Plus 1 (except for the unnecessary last line).
Though he didn't score in the LA series, he put in a lot more effort than most of the other guys.

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

cdc-unavailable.jpg

#34 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

Booth will be the new whipping boy after Raymond goes

I hope not. I'm knackered!
Kevin.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.