The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Lundqvist Calls Out The League

Demo250

How the refs and the league cant see Niel clearly use his stick to force out Lundqvist while he swipes at the puck with his skate and speeds it up a little into the net ? If you watch it in regular speed it is as plain as day ! Wow can you say score management anyone ? Still hope the Rangers choke !

He is totally right.

1) He was pushed my neils stick : Goalie Interference

2) I figured out that Neil kicked in the puck in 5 seconds. It took those idiots 5 minutes. AND THEY WERE WRONG

I was cheering for Ottawa to win this game.

What if this had happened to us? If we lost a game cause of those morons. This league is questionable in regards to officiating and even the higher ups.

First of all let me say I despise the Rangers (my grudge from '94 still holds) and am very much supporting the Senators in this series...that being said, I think Lundqvist has every right to be angry. Not only that but its best to call out the league now before the fines for players are upped to something more damaging when the CBA is re-negotiated.

i didnt see the goal but nonetheless good for him on speaking his mind. I admire players and people say it like it is, this league is slowly becoming the biggest joke. Star players could kill a 3rd/4th liner and still get away with only a fine, while 3rd/4th liners deliver a slightly late hit and they get 5 games. The league needs to sort out their consistencly soon otherwise the hits to the heads, boarding, etc. will get more out of hand.

NHL has become a joke in so many ways .. just watch and laugh is all I do .. missed calls .. make-up calls .. game management .. discipline that reflects who you are and what team you play for .. Bettman and his lackeys are nowhere near clever enough to manipulate the League, but they can wreak havoc on a game by game, even series by series basis .. you just KNOW they are looking at potential match-ups as we speak and deciding what is best for Corporate profits .. screw the quality of game-play

Archived