The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

unbridled_id

Mobile police expect to make arrests in the Matthew Owens beating case today.

Owens is in critical condition at USA Medical Center, three days after police say he was beaten by "multiple people" armed with chairs, pipes and paint cans Saturday night in front of his house on Delmar Drive.

Police are downplaying the Trayvon Martin comment, but the family insists one of the attackers said "Now thats justice for Trayvon" after the attack.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

http://www2.wkrg.com...ion-ar-3659891/

I haven't heard anything about this on Msnbc... I know the Rev AL will be all over this later today. I expect Eric "eazy e" Holder to get the justice dept in on this as well. Today EAzy E is enleashing the government on the city of Jacksonville Florida claiming written tests to determine promotions in the city's fire department discriminates against African-Americans.... post racial indeed...

Did you read the article or are you just being a wiseass again ? Have you seen how the story has been covered down here, including the President injecting himself into the situation ? There has been the media provocateurs and professional race baiters pushing this forward to divide people going into an election. When you have this sort of provocation going on it inflames those who are weak minded and are of a dispositon to engage in such behavior... I have yet to see Msnbc cover the story, yet their whole prime time lineup went on about the Travon kid for weeks without know the facts of the case ? Remember how NBC news edited the phone call, do you recall this or did you not catch that ? ABC news couldn't tell by the images whether Zimmerman did have a wound on the back of his head... But wow, just last week the images become clear, and the back of his head is covered in blood, now that makes me wonder. In this situation the facts seem clear and yet not a word from Msnbc or the other "concerned" citizens .

Zimmerman's mother if from Peru... see you can have a "white" name and still not be all white... Get how that is possible or is the Canadian education system following the American model ? Actually according the New York times, Zimmerman is a "white-latino" an invented term to fit the situation.... WHITE-latino.. Just like our President, a WHITE-black. Do you see how that works wiseass, or are you as thick as you present yourself to be ?

Did you read the article or are you just being a wiseass again ? Have you seen how the story has been covered down here, including the President injecting himself into the situation ? There has been the media provocateurs and professional race baiters pushing this forward to divide people going into an election. When you have this sort of provocation going on it inflames those who are weak minded and are of a dispositon to engage in such behavior... I have yet to see Msnbc cover the story, yet their whole prime time lineup went on about the Travon kid for weeks without knowing the facts of the case . Remember how NBC news edited the phone call, do you recall this or did you not catch that ? ABC news couldn't tell by the images whether Zimmerman did have a wound on the back of his head... But wow, just last week the images become clear, and the back of his head is covered in blood, now that makes me wonder. In this situation the facts seem clear and yet not a word from Msnbc or the other "concerned" citizens .

Zimmerman's mother if from Peru... see you can have a "white" name and still not be all white... Get how that is possible or is the Canadian education system following the American model ? Actually according the New York times, Zimmerman is a "white-latino" an invented term to fit the situation.... WHITE-latino.. Just like our President, a WHITE-black. Do you see how that works wiseass, or are you as thick as you present yourself to be ?

Archived