Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[Confirmed] Luongo Willing To Waive Ntc

716 posts in this topic

Wow. I am stunned.

This is the kind of conversation that doesn't seem like it ought to happen for a weeek or two. But it looks like the option is there, now, in the even MG wants to go with Schneider as the #1. Which is nice.

Rather would have a more reliable source. The player exit meetings have not even begun for crying out loud.

Not surprised after how he was on the bench in favour of Schneids. Just impressed that he's ready so early and that he went public with it so soon.

Heard on team 1040 that Gillis will have to ask him to waive his NTC. Luongo isn't going to demand a trade.

just heard it on the team

he said he's willing i Gilis asks him.....key point being that Gilis has to ask which gilis has said he will not ask any player to waive the NTC

Do you think that Florida is going to start talking trade when they're in the midst of a playoff series? I think these comments are a bit premature.

Wow

When did this guy become such a saint? He used to be so self centered and now suddenly he's willing to take one for the team?

Amazing.

It's a tough situation because, IMO, it would be inexcusable to let Schneider walk but we'd be losing a fantastic goalie in Luongo as well

Good on him for his maturity. Best of luck to him in whatever happens